Carlos Tevez (154 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Dude tevez is one of the best players in the world. 15 million is also nothing now days. Look at the shit strikers we used to buy with 15-25 million euro. Tevez was our big lucky break cuz no way were we getting an elite quality striker with our recent expenditures.

Also 30 is not old at all! I am tired of ppl saying this. Tevez came here at 29, the same age Rvp was when he joined united for 25 million pounds! So...29,30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35... That's 7 seasons tevez could give juve till he is Drogbas current age.

7 seasons of an elite player who has had no major injuries that we brought for 10 million euro. Why would anyone want to get rif of him... We should extend his contract ASAP! Not sell him! With players like tevez we can attract other stars, more fans, more money and challenge for the cl...not by selling

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i agree that it´s wrong to say that players are finished when they hit 30 but to expect tevez to play that well until he becomes 35 is kinda stretching it.
the drogba comparison doesn´t work either because they are completely different type of players (look at toni :D).
on the other hand tevez doesn´t really depend that much on his pace so i really think/hope that he has some good years left.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Comparing him with del piero :sergio: my god, have we become that desperate for a superstar striker that once we get the closest thing we start worshiping him like he's our god? Yea tevez is good in serie a, but so is palacio, immobile, cerci etc, he's not good in Europe which is what we need, yea a 3rd scudetto is great and all but the league is much weaker then what it was and we're by far the best team, we need to actually do something in Europe, and the first step is getting someone that can lead our line in Europe, and tevez isn't that guy. 433 llorente in the middle, 2 quality wingers and were good

- - - Updated - - -

Dude tevez is one of the best players in the world. 15 million is also nothing now days. Look at the $#@! strikers we used to buy with 15-25 million euro. Tevez was our big lucky break cuz no way were we getting an elite quality striker with our recent expenditures.

Also 30 is not old at all! I am tired of ppl saying this. Tevez came here at 29, the same age Rvp was when he joined united for 25 million pounds! So...29,30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35... That's 7 seasons tevez could give juve till he is Drogbas current age.

7 seasons of an elite player who has had no major injuries that we brought for 10 million euro. Why would anyone want to get rif of him... We should extend his contract ASAP! Not sell him! With players like tevez we can attract other stars, more fans, more money and challenge for the cl...not by selling
W.
O.
W.

- - - Updated - - -

I would happily sell Tevez for 15 million. He is 30 and is holding us back by limiting us to a 2 striker formation. We need flexible players to be able to adjust our formations/tactics. Tevez is a good league player for us but he wont take us that extra step forward in Europe.
Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)