Carlos Tevez (136 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He plays like $#@! but he works hard so it's ok!!!
You know he has 11 goals and 6 assists in the league right? He's been brilliant for us in Serie A, except for the last few weeks. Conte has not rotated our strike force enough due to injuries, hopefully with Mirko healthy and Osvaldo here, Tevez can get some rest and recover his form. He looks exhausted on the pitch. I can guarantee you he finished with 15+ goals, probably around 18 and 10 assists. That's statistically our best season by a forward since Del Piero scored 21 and Trezeguet 20 in 2007/08... 5 years without a player over 13 goals in a season until we likely have Tevez, Llorente, Vidal, all over that mark this year.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
You know he has 11 goals and 6 assists in the league right? He's been brilliant for us in Serie A, except for the last few weeks. Conte has not rotated our strike force enough due to injuries, hopefully with Mirko healthy and Osvaldo here, Tevez can get some rest and recover his form. He looks exhausted on the pitch. I can guarantee you he finished with 15+ goals, probably around 18 and 10 assists. That's statistically our best season by a forward since Del Piero scored 21 and Trezeguet 20 in 2007/08... 5 years without a player over 13 goals in a season until we likely have Tevez, Llorente, Vidal, all over that mark this year.
20cl games, 0 goals

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
I like him and all but he needs a rest. I would start Vucinic and Llorente for hellas. he does so much running but when he finally gets the ball he makes a stupid decision because all that blood is gushing to his head.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Rest him, he looks drained. I have no doubt that he'll get back on the goalscoring sheet very soon, but in the meantime let's give one of our other 4 strikers a chance, preferably Vučinić.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't agree with ya'll at all. I think he's doing a great job of putting pressure and staying active the whole game. The man makes it so difficult for the opposing team.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
I don't agree with ya'll at all. I think he's doing a great job of putting pressure and staying active the whole game. The man makes it so difficult for the opposing team.
but we need him to create dangerous chances or atleast make space. his finishing is bad and he dribbles the ball so awkward. he did destroy that guy on the left side of Inter's defense in the second half though ahah

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
but we need him to create dangerous chances or atleast make space. his finishing is bad and he dribbles the ball so awkward. he did destroy that guy on the left side of Inter's defense in the second half though ahah
He is creating good chances for his teammates through his work rate and the way he's always keeping the opposing defence working. Our team is not built on players creating things, especially not our strikers who are usually isolated. The only players who actually create anything are Asamoah, Lichtsteiner and Pirlo. The rest are dependent on the team as a whole to produce the goods. Tevez job is not to create anything out of the blue, his job is to do what he's doing today and be good with his positioning for the benefit of the team.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is creating good chances for his teammates through his work rate and the way he's always keeping the opposing defence working. Our team is not built on players creating things, especially not our strikers who are usually isolated. The only players who actually create anything are Asamoah, Lichtsteiner and Pirlo. The rest are dependent on the team as a whole to produce the goods.
@Pirlo's Beard. What do you think of this?

Apr 8, 2013
You must not stress this guy, FFS. He's a champ and always showed that, won't be a few games without scoring to change that. He's a bit rusty lately, everybody can see it, but he's still an important asset of this team and the quality Tevez provided in the beginning of the season has been fundamental. He's world class. He's just in a bad shape right now.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think.... I think we should sign another 10 Padoins and be the first team to win the CL already.

Get me Atalantas Director on the phone, see what they've got.

Get rid of Buffon too, he barely ever presses for us.

Need MORE WURKR8

MOAR WURKR8

- - - Updated - - -

You must not stress this guy, FFS. He's a champ and always showed that, won't be a few games without scoring to change that. He's a bit rusty lately, everybody can see it, but he's still an important asset of this team and the quality Tevez provided in the beginning of the season has been fundamental. He's world class. He's just in a bad shape right now.

Except, he's not.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think.... I think we should sign another 10 Padoins and be the first team to win the CL already.

Get me Atalantas Director on the phone, see what they've got.

Get rid of Buffon too, he barely ever presses for us.

Need MORE WURKR8

MOAR WURKR8
Yes, because Tevez is Padoin, of course.

This is Juventus, a team which success is mostly built on the players work rate.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
it's okay to criticize Tevez. He is not some god. However we should not expect him to carry this team by himself, this is exactly who we are A TEAM, not a bunch of overpaid d1ckhead individuals.

He will be back but for now give Vucinic a chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)