Carlos Tevez (137 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@X, @Andies, @Deneb

Can we expect more from this guy? Maybe I was so excited he joined but it seems like he has fizzled as of late. Obviously our team slumping doesn't help but when can we start seeing the best of him? Personally I'd like to see him getting more assists than goals.

:cookie:

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3,319
    @X, @Andies, @Deneb

Can we expect more from this guy? Maybe I was so excited he joined but it seems like he has fizzled as of late. Obviously our team slumping doesn't help but when can we start seeing the best of him? Personally I'd like to see him getting more assists than goals.

:cookie:
    Unfortunately for Tevez, you share the same mentality as most of our players. He is one of the only ones that can hold their head high after this 'period' so far.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Unfortunately for Tevez, you share the same mentality as most of our players. He is one of the only ones that can hold their head high after this 'period' so far.
    What part of I'm not knocking him don't you understand? Reread my posts, I'm asking if there is more to offer from this guy or are we seeing the best of him.

lol man you guys get your shit twisted so easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)