Carlos Tevez (126 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I didn't know he was so good with his back to goal. I'm so used to seeing our forwards have defenders run straight through them. He holds them on his back as well as Llorente.

He is a complete striker. I'm not sure I can think of an obvious weakness other than his looks.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I didn't know he was so good with his back to goal. I'm so used to seeing our forwards have defenders run straight through them. He holds them on his back as well as Llorente.

He is a complete striker. I'm not sure I can think of an obvious weakness other than his looks.
Finishing.Wouldnt necessarily call it a weakness but its what seperates him from being an elite player and a top class player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm afraid that because he is so good and can do a lot by himself it is causing the rest of the team to drop their work rate out of laziness. I am not sure how much this theory is true but I have noticed a change in the total team play and was not able to figure out why, probably that's why.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm afraid that because he is so good and can do a lot by himself it is causing the rest of the team to drop their work rate out of laziness. I am not sure how much this theory is true but I have noticed a change in the total team play and was not able to figure out why, probably that's why.
That would be just too much. I dont think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)