Carlos Tevez (23 Viewers)

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Nah. When Del Piero left, we do not had a substitute for him, now by sheer luck we got a striker with the skills and personality to handle the number 10.

But players like him and Tevez are rare.... in fact, Del Piero was unique. So this talk about "finding the next 10", shoul really be taken more lightly because 10s with the class of DP, or the grinta of Tevez are very rare.

When Tevez leaves us, we need to stay away from that number, until a proven dude arrives again. And this can take a lot of time
The search should start now considering we can't really afford the big name signings. We can get in a second striker of real talent and nurture him till tevez time is done. This will make the tevez to future transition easy like the baggio to del piero one was.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His ball skills give up something that we've been missing since ADP left
Thats the first thing that came to my mind.

I wanted him to be del piero's sub when he was a young lad playing for boca.

Tevez is very good.

- - - Updated - - -

He was good tonight, fought well with Inter's defense. His pass for Vidal could have brought us 3 points today.
Man, when I saw him pick that ball in that counter attack, I knew he was going to create something with the amount of space he had. Sadly not even Vidal could grasp that pass.

It was our winning goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)