Carlos Tevez (138 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He's finding form.. Tevez is a matchwinner no doubt. Expect him to unlock a new side of his play when in CL
Not saying anything is wrong with it. As long as he's scoring i'm fine. I just think it's a preschool level argument to make. Oh he scored the third goal, it wasn't "crucial" bench his ass. That was tuz logic last season. Now it's done a 180

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Giovinco took a lot longer to score. Tevez has been scoring every game and one goal that wasn't decisive and you compare him to Giovinco? Come on, son.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not saying anything is wrong with it. As long as he's scoring i'm fine. I just think it's a preschool level argument to make. Oh he scored the third goal, it wasn't "crucial" bench his ass. That was tuz logic last season. Now it's done a 180

True.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Would people please give him just a handful of games before criticizing him? Pretty random to suggest he's not a crucial match-winner at this point. Way too early to tell and that goes for Llorente and Ogbonna as well.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think he is comparing, he is just saying that people shouldn't use it as an argument against Gio.
Why not? In Gio's case, almost all of his goals were meaningless and the fanboys kept saying shit like "haters beware. he scored"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Would people please give him just a handful of games before criticizing him? Pretty random to suggest he's not a crucial match-winner at this point. Way too early to tell and that goes for Llorente and Ogbonna as well.
The one who said that was trolling.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He scored the match winning goal in his first league game FFS

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
You probably need to get your Internet connection tested, I heard it's not great from inside Giovinco's vagina.
I'll have it checked, while I'm doing that hop off my dick.

Why not? In Gio's case, almost all of his goals were meaningless and the fanboys kept saying shit like "haters beware. he scored"
Cept for the thing is no one is criticizing Tevez, nor should they be.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets be clear, I'm loving this Tevez signing. So far he's done everything right

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,680
    He still looked like Milan's version of Pirlo in the first one :D

I'm kinda loving the fact that he's rocking the beard for us since mid last year.
    New era of Pirlo :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

When did everyone become such bitches? No one is criticising Tevez. Or saying Gio is as good as him. Just relax.
    Just the special [RUS]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)