Carlos Tevez (8 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not often that you would have a contender for MoTM on a night when Vidal scores two goals. That's how good Tevez was tonight. His best performance in a Juve jersey yet and we are just getting started.

Fuerte Apache. Totally justified wearing the #10 with honour and pride.
Like, totally.
He may not be a gentleman like our hero, he may not be here enought time to become a classic..... but when he arrived and asked for the number 10, he knew what he was doing. Im pretty sure he was thinking like "Im not here to imitate ur past idol, but ill let you all know of what champions are made of, and im not afraid to wear this shirt. Ill not be you next Del Piero, but i can bet my left nut that ill drive you all crazy." :D

- - - Updated - - -

[video=dailymotion;x140wdz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x140wdz_4-1-апач_auto[/video]
STRONG APACHE )))

How no one has mentioned Pogba´s expression at the 27 seconds of this video?.

It says it all.... its like "behold...this dude is a monster"

- - - Updated - - -

The work rate he puts in is immense. It adds so much more to the team. Invaluable.
Im still in awe. More than his goal... the workrate is what really makes this goal a monster. I bet Conte must be fapping all his way home thinking about his new toy.

Tevez is a total Pit fighter!!

- - - Updated - - -

And to think some of you wanted Jovetic. :cheesy:
woah..... definitely marotta is leavign hsi mark as a legendary sporting director. Between Tevez, Pogba and Vidal,,,,, wow just wow.

Splashing 30 mils for Jovetic would have been an inmense mistake on our part. Lady luck got on our side for this one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Fuckin hell..I have to admit I wasn't really impressed with his first two games even though he scored in both but today he was on fire!

His dribbling was great today as was his goal!

Grande Tevez

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
[video=dailymotion;x1411eg]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1411eg_juventus-lazio-4-1-highlight-audio-stadio_sport[/video]

min1:48 :tuttosport:

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,573
    you can just tell that he is going to be decisive in so many games this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)