Carlos Tevez (128 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What a beast. Brilliant player he's got it all as a forward. It's a joy to watch him play. His goal was simply world class and the moment he hit the bar I was mad he didn't score that one. Very very good performance from him :delpiero:

I'm amazed how effective we are so far. We dominated games like this one often but couldn't score. Thanks to this guy our play around opponents box is much more precise and effective.

So happy he's here. He fits our system like a glove. Forza Tevez :D

:tevez:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I wonder what happens regardless his Argentina NT situation if Tevez keeps this form all season long. I mean it would be retarded not to try taking him to Brazil if he plays like this.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,587
    I wonder what happens regardless his Argentina NT situation if Tevez keeps this form all season long. I mean it would be retarded not to try taking him to Brazil if he plays like this.
    :agree: I was thinking this before

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
    He's just fantastic isn't he. His whole all round game is what makes the difference. There's literally nothing he can't do. The way italian teams defend is also gonna suit his game. We've seen a glimpse IMO, and its only a matter of time until he's declared the best player in the league.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    Tevez quit the national team. He isn't going back.
    Yep. There's absolutely no chance of him wearing La Albiceleste shirt again. It's not only Sabatella but the other players don't want him either.

Before he starte
    d playing for us i've asked some of my Argentine friends the same question, every answer was the same. No matter how good he becomes, no chance.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    In love with htis ugly Mofo.

Ill not get tired of saying this.... but i just wanted to see him soo much in our team when he played for Boca.... I never missed a boca game while tevez was there, and when the link to juventus started i really was getting crazy about it..... but then calciopoli came, he went to england and it never materialized.

But fuk it! is better late than never and he seems to be in top form. It was not meant to be in that time, but now it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)