Carlos Tevez (156 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Relax, he haven't even played yet and our biggest was Vidal(long term) or Pirlo.
We didn't know how Vidal would turn out then, nor did Pirlo at the twilight of his career. I am not questioning their ability but the interested they generated during the signing and the form they are coming from.

Tevez is definitely our biggest signing in post Calciopoli, one of the top players in his position and definitely WC player. I can only think of Diego who come close to as a high profile signing in this post Calciopoli era.
Tevez signing reminds me the days Moggi signed Viera, Cannavaro, Thuram.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Some of us did know.

Even if you talk about strikers apparentment. There are currently more better players than 5-6 right now on form than Tevez.

But i think Conte will get him on form again.
You only assumed.
My point is that Tevez is more famous right now than those two were when they came.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It depends where you are really. In Morocco example. Pirlo is the bigger name than Tevez.
People were pretty sceptical about Pirlo when he came. Expectation from Tevez are on higher bar.
And Vidal's or Pirlo's arrival in 2011 haven't exactly brought fans on the streets.
Much more media coverage on him.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #508
    Some of us did know.

Even if you talk about strikers apparentment. There are currently more better players than 5-6 right now on form than Tevez.

But i think Conte will get him on form again.
    Tevez is definitely in that category.

- - - Updated - - -

It depends where you are really. In Morocco example. Pirlo is the bigger name than Tevez.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

At the time of joining Juventus, correct. Pirlo is a huge name.
    Indeed, but I still think Tevez is much bigger, especially having played in the EPL so long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)