Carlos Tevez (124 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He was already speculating on leaving after his contract which clearly indicates that his mind was never at rest at Juve. I agree that his productivity will be tough to replace but that's why the team has been making moves in anticipation of this transition. Bottom line is that he most likely never wanted to fulfill his 3 yr contract commitment therefore retaining a player with one foot out the door is not worth it. We paid good money for Dybala for a reason. Marotta's most expensive signing has to have logic behind it-- which was to anticipate Tevez leaving sooner rather than later.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He was already speculating on leaving after his contract which clearly indicates that his mind was never at rest at Juve. I agree that his productivity will be tough to replace but that's why the team has been making moves in anticipation of this transition. Bottom line is that he most likely never wanted to fulfill his 3 yr contract commitment therefore retaining a player with one foot out the door is not worth it. We paid good money for Dybala for a reason. Marotta's most expensive signing has to have logic behind it-- which was to anticipate Tevez leaving sooner rather than later.
100% Correct. This was never meant to be a long term thing with Tevez. 3 years at the most.

I could +rep you but I would rather just hump your leg for a little while

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes but they're a bunch of losers, they could never be half as based as we're
Why are you diverting the discussion? All i'm saying is we cant afford him without selling one of our big stars.
We are making more money than before,doesnt mean we can go out there and buy €60m players on big wages.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Why are you diverting the discussion? All i'm saying is we cant afford him without selling one of our big stars.
We are making more money than before,doesnt mean we can go out there and buy €60m players on big wages.
Don't be mad :D I know it would be hard to get him. But Arsenal regularly sells their best players, Alexis is a champion and there's a possibility he'd want to leave if Arsenal doesn't starts winning, and IF Tévez and Llorente do leave they'd free a nice amount of wages.

It's almost impossible for us to get him, but I wanna believe :ultra:

Oct 23, 2012
I'm not sure what Tevez's motivation is to leave though. You are playing for a legendary Italian side that has just won 4 consecutive Scudetto and now the Coppa Italia. Why wouldn't you want to play out your third year in Italy?

Atletico Madrid?
PSG?

PSG is not going to win in Europe. And Atletico is not going to be able to overtake Real or Barca next year. They had a good run in 2014 but that time has passed. I just wish Tevez would play out his deal and then go home to Boca Juniors. I don't know why he has to burn every bridge he has had in Europe. From West Ham to Man U to Man City to Juve, it never seems like he can leave a team without some sort of turmoil.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
100% Correct. This was never meant to be a long term thing with Tevez. 3 years at the most.

I could +rep you but I would rather just hump your leg for a little while
More or less what I've been saying. :stuckup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why are we going to add drama to this if he leaves? :lol:

A player is allowed to take whatever course he wishes in his career. He has given us a ton in two years and people are already knee-jerking.

Mar 10, 2009
Tevez probably wants a crack at La Liga, he's already won the EPL, Serie A, and the CL. It's only La Liga that's missing form his CV.

This is a big loss BTW, don't give me this "we have Dybala" he's still unproven as far as I'm concerned.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Tevez probably wants a crack at La Liga, he's already won the EPL, Serie A, and the CL. It's only La Liga that's missing form his CV.

This is a big loss BTW, don't give me this "we have Dybala" he's still unproven as far as I'm concerned.
He should have gone to the other madrid team for that .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Why are we going to add drama to this if he leaves? :lol:

A player is allowed to take whatever course he wishes in his career. He has given us a ton in two years and people are already knee-jerking.
:tup:

We never should have let this mercenary wear the hallowed #10
yes marocchi feels really slighted tevez wore his number

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'd love him for one more year though but otherwise :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)