Carlos Tevez (10 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:lol: I'm still laughing

But i'm gonna save your ass here. Romario scored twice as many goals as Muller (GERD, PostIronic, ok?? GERD :lol:) and a poachers main's job is to score goals. In fact he's the greatest scorer of all time in competitive matches. So that's that.

But if Zach thinks Muller was the better player when comparing individual attributes then i respect his opinion but still fully disagree.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol: I'm still laughing

But i'm gonna save your ass here. Romario scored twice as many goals as Muller (GERD, PostIronic, ok?? GERD :lol:) and a poachers main's job is to score goals. In fact he's the greatest scorer of all time in competitive matches. So that's that.

But if Zach thinks Muller was the better player when comparing individual attributes then i respect his opinion but still fully disagree.
I'm still laughing, in between cringes of embarrassment. Reading comprehension was not my friend this evening! :rofl:

I'd place Romario over Gerd Muller too. Nowhere near the extent I'd do so with Thomas Mueller :sergio: But I'd give him a slight edge.

Romario made everything seem so effortless, it was as though he was always in the right place, as though with very little effort he could blow by defenders, dribble by anyone, and finish calmly without much ado. He was so calm and collected in the box. I can only imagine how incredible he would have been if he had focused more on training instead of partying. He never seemed to even reach what he could have been. 2000 goals? :lol:

As Baggio said: "He is a master of art in the penalty area." And Ronaldo: "Romário was the most decisive player who I played with, he was a great goal scorer, finisher, skilful, opportunist. I think I learnt all of that from him."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)