Carlos Tevez (134 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Three years without goals in the CL.
3 CL years of participation you mean? because he last scored in CL for ManUtd in 08/09 season that's 4 years.
Around 6 matches in terms of minutes in CL, given half of those minutes were with ManCity in sub roles it's not enough indication of concern to me. He's been playing in a better team lately and his combination with Llorente is getting better and better.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
3 CL years of participation you mean? because he last scored in CL for ManUtd in 08/09 season that's 4 years.
Around 6 matches in terms of minutes in CL, given half of those minutes were with ManCity in sub roles it's not enough indication of concern to me. He's been playing in a better team lately and his combination with Llorente is getting better and better.
I wasn't saying anything, it's just that I heard the number and added to what the previous poster said. Mind you, I said it right after the second Madrid game, once he scores in the CL he will not stop.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just needs to nab a finish in one of these games so he can get over this mental issue he has with the CL. People bashing him and suggesting Vucinic start in Turkey are insane though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)