Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
WC signing. I prefered us to get JoJo but it doesn't matter now. He's taking us to the next level that's for sure.

Giving him number 10 makes sense. Our management know he can be troublesome and they want him to feel important and loved here so we avoid any problems. Giving him feeling he's important and idolized by fans should work in our favor.

Forwards are the best shirt-sellers these days and it's smart from us. Many clubs earn so much money from shirt sales why wouldn't we do that too? At the end of the day we want to be competitive. Del Piero is untouchable and true number 10 for many of us but younger Juve fans need a new idol.

BTW we paid just 4.5m for him this year? :lol: Marotta is a boss! I'm silently hoping for Jovetic coming here too :D

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #253
    WC signing. I prefered us to get JoJo but it doesn't matter now. He's taking us to the next level that's for sure.

Giving him number 10 makes sense. Our management know he can be troublesome and they want him to feel important and loved here so we avoid any problems. Giving him feeling he's important and idolized by fans should work in our favor.

Forwards are the best shirt-sellers these days and it's smart from us. Many clubs earn so much money from shirt sales why wouldn't we do that too? At the end of the day we want to be competitive. Del Piero is untouchable and true number 10 for many of us but younger Juve fans need a new idol.

BTW we paid just 4.5m for him this year? :lol: Marotta is a boss! I'm silently hoping for Jovetic coming here too :D
    Arsenal will probably pay similar to what we pay for Tevez + wages just for Higuain's wages this year :lol2: and we get the much better player :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

presentation in 3 hrs 7 minutes :tuttosport:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Out of all the forwards we were linked with Tevez was the one I most wanted. To be honest, the signing surprised me as I didn't expect Marotta to be able to land him.

Good decision in giving him number 10, it shows respect from the club in seeing him a player in that calibre and it gives him motivation to understand the weight of the shirt.

Let's hope for great seasons from him.

Dec 31, 2008
    Fast forward to season start pls.

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Cannot wait to see Carlito and Fernando rape and murder meelan, merda, nipples, genoa, rats, roma.

:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)