Carlos Tevez (18 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
I don't wanna sound too optimistic... However, the fact that he was strongly considering retirement but accepted a wage cut to join Juve and play on speaks of great motivation.
Not many people in this world would cut their salary by 60-70% willingly. At City, Tevez was paid more money then LeBron James makes at the Heat and he left that to come to Juventus :touched:

I still can't believe we have him. I had him in my fantasy EPL teams over they years and now he is leading our attack.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Not many people in this world would cut their salary by 60-70% willingly. At City, Tevez was paid more money then LeBron James makes at the Heat and he left that to come to Juventus :touched:

I still can't believe we have him. I had him in my fantasy EPL teams over they years and now he is leading our attack.
That's not right. Lebron's annual salary - 17.8M, Tevez' - 16.7M.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
And 29 in 11/12.

Unknown? :lol:
In B4 Jay explains he's right anyway due to the intricacies of his grammar.
There should be a gigantic difference in expectations between Tevez and Llorente. Tevez has been consistently world class almost his whole career. Llorente has had two good seasons but in a relatively easy league for goal scorers. Whether he can duplicate his quality in another team and league is unknown unlike Tevez.

That's why Jay is right.

- - - Updated - - -

I had read Tevez made 15 million Pounds a season which is about 19 million US Dollars. Anyway now me makes lie 1/3 of what he did.
I'll never understand why players chase those sorts of wages for clubs like Anzi and PSG. You have to respect Tevez for being smart and taking a cut so he can play in the club best suited to him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope his dude pulls a performance with a bang to start the season and send a message.

the same for llorente if he plays in the 2nd half

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)