Carlos Alcaraz (21 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Question: If we make it a permanent move this summer, anyone, what the SPECIFICS on the deal involving our cost .... fee, salary, years etc etc?
Loan fee is between 4.1m and 5.7m (apparently its lower if we play him a lot, which we probably will given our lack of options) + agreed transfer fee is 49.5m, so around 55ish in total. No idea about salary, but the transfer would be paid across 3 years, so thats probably the minimum contract length. I fail to see logic in this deal, it looked weird in Jan and looks even worse now.

Aug 2, 2005
Loan fee is between 4.1m and 5.7m (apparently its lower if we play him a lot, which we probably will) + agreed transfer fee is 49.5m, so around 55ish in total. No idea about salary, but the transfer would be paid across 3 years, so thats probably the minimum contract length. I fail to see logic in this deal, it looked weird in Jan and looks even worse now.
Very Expensive for no name bench warmer at a team in the second division

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think if he makes good impression it might be worth extending the loan over another year if it can be agreed with his club.

with the midfield all injured he as a chance to show his worth.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...37mil signing bonus, 23mil fee for agent...
something like that. giuntoli who pulled this transfer out of his ass must get the lion's share though.
pay attention turk, that 60m combined (which will reach ~80m with bonuses if we don't get relegated to serie c while he's here) is so high because both the player and the agent owes giuntoli a lot for this marvelous opportunity of money laundering, stealing and corruption

giuntoli the true heir of marotta. i bet you have a valid legal claim on both guys' yachts they stole at your expense

Jul 2, 2006
pay attention turk, that 60m combined (which will reach ~80m with bonuses if we don't get relegated to serie c while he's here) is so high because both the player and the agent owes giuntoli a lot for this marvelous opportunity of money laundering, stealing and corruption

giuntoli the true heir of marotta. i bet you have a valid legal claim on both guys' yachts they stole at your expense
yachts? they have islands where they organize fighting tournaments and produce drugs.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Question: If we make it a permanent move this summer, anyone, what the SPECIFICS on the deal involving our cost .... fee, salary, years etc etc?
You worry too much.
These specific details means he must prove his worth and if he does - We will be lucky to pay that sum.
This however has another path - Should he not prove his worth - He will go back and we just paid a relatively high loan (IIRC).

I would like to see us getting a new manager and then assess him under a new guidance - A non Jihad football might change the way he contributes.

Juve should probably pick Motta as his wages shouldnt be sky high.
Reality wise - Our management will probably go for Conte - Which should be very good in the short term.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Its lovely seeing the stitch making fun of other posters universe of conspiracy theories :grin: Especially when they are actually trolling.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“I will explain. We needed to bring in a lad who would not disturb the squad that we were very happy with, so a young player with good prospects. The opportunity arrived 48 hours before the deadline and we did not have time to negotiate the release clause.

“We have great respect for his club and at the right moment will sit down to discuss the options.”

There is also a clause in the loan meaning that the more he plays, the less Juve pay, so why isn’t he playing?

“He just arrived, is very young and lacks experience at this level. When you negotiate a loan fee, you try to protect yourself, for instance if he is injured,” added Giuntoli.

“It was a ‘light’ economic move, he has already come off the bench twice. We did not need a starter, but someone who could fill that slot with prospects for the future.”

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
They can renegotiate the buy out clause and they aren't being forced to buy him either so I don't know why anyone is so bothered by it.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
“I will explain. We needed to bring in a lad who would not disturb the squad that we were very happy with, so a young player with good prospects. The opportunity arrived 48 hours before the deadline and we did not have time to negotiate the release clause.

“We have great respect for his club and at the right moment will sit down to discuss the options.”

There is also a clause in the loan meaning that the more he plays, the less Juve pay, so why isn’t he playing?

“He just arrived, is very young and lacks experience at this level. When you negotiate a loan fee, you try to protect yourself, for instance if he is injured,” added Giuntoli.

“It was a ‘light’ economic move, he has already come off the bench twice. We did not need a starter, but someone who could fill that slot with prospects for the future.”
"We needed a player in midfield but somehow we hadnt got anything done by the end of month. Then, on the eve of Jan 29th, this opportunity came. Although it was a shit deal, it was not a very shit deal, so we took it."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)