Carlos Alcaraz (4 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You worry too much.
These specific details means he must prove his worth and if he does - We will be lucky to pay that sum.
No worried at all my friend! Just wanted to know specifics on deal. Plenty of opinions here predominantly saying too high of a figure to buy. Though saw little of exact numbers until @Strickland gave me those. Initial thoughts same as him as too high.

Issue I have presently is lacking a resemblance of a good midfield, so why isn't Max playing him as much as possible to see what we have? Of course he will now only because no other choice.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
remmeber when everyone here was telling us GIVE HIM A CHANCE! when every logical memeber called out guinfaili for signing a no name bench player from a second division side on deadline day.

but how dare we the logical ones question this decision. GIVE HIM A CHANCE

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Too early to write him off ofcourse but unless he's delivering world class performances over the next few games, I doubt we'd redeem him especially not at that price.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Too early to write him off ofcourse but unless he's delivering world class performances over the next few games, I doubt we'd redeem him especially not at that price.
He sure hasn’t hit the ground running so far but to be honest who has in the current setup? Could still slowly improve moving forward but there’s no doubt that the asking price is highly inflated and rather questionable from the small sample size we’ve seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)