Carlos Alcaraz (3 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I must of been watching a different game because I thought he made us play much better with his quick and direct play

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's kinda worrying to see a player coming from probably the most physical league in europe and losing duels left and right. his passing wasn't that bad though and he's quick enough

Boksic

May 11, 2005
First half was good and direct. His passes were positive and he plays them with a nice weight.

Second half he seemed to make bad decisions and held the ball too long.

Given our midfield options and that he is a positive player I'd like to see him play more.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He needs to settle in, understand his team mates and the shit tactics allegri brings to the team. He adds pace and generally looks like he wants to create something when he gets the ball. Nice to see considering others just stop, look up and back pass 20m to the defense.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
He needs to settle in, understand his team mates and the shit tactics allegri brings to the team. He adds pace and generally looks like he wants to create something when he gets the ball. Nice to see considering others just stop, look up and back pass 20m to the defense.
I'm sorry but the italicized part and the bold part are contradictory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)