Carlos Alcaraz (15 Viewers)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
poor guy if he can't back pass what is the point, that fraud will put him in intense training to pass backward for the whole session, damn that is tough:eek:, allergross strikes again.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
McKennie been playing some of the best football of his entire career in that right-wingback role and has been then moved away from it and we are now somehow looking to convert another CM/CAM to play there for whatever reason… lol

Having versatile players for depth is definitely important but in this case i just don’t get the insistence on it when we already have Weah, Cambiasso and Wes all able to play as RWB’s and while at the same time we clearly need Alcaraz to primarily bring a spark of creativity and unpredictability to our midfield and attacking phase.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if Locatelli ever played RWB to be able to help with some tips. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Jokes aside, Locatelli still has a lot of learning to do himself in his own role if i am to be honest, plus they play completely different midfield roles, but i guess there’s not really anyone similar to look up to in that midfield.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
McKennie been playing some of the best football of his entire career in that right-wingback role and has been then moved away from it and we are now somehow looking to convert another CM/CAM to play there for whatever reason… lol

Having versatile players for depth is definitely important but in this case i just don’t get the insistence on it when we already have Weah, Cambiasso and Wes all able to play as RWB’s and while at the same time we clearly need Alcaraz to primarily bring a spark of creativity and unpredictability to our midfield and attacking phase.
Agreed. McKennie at RWB was finally a good player for Juve. Alcaraz in his few touches looked like an actual midfielder.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So it was fake, we should ban these Twitter accounts.

He says here is he playing as "interno por la derecha" that's right sided mezzala.
rav knows italian, dunno where he got the original quote from though

anyway it was a good laugh. we'll see the rest on the pitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)