Carlos Alcaraz (6 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah he plays mezzala so when he said today "right or left" I don't think he's talking about a winger/wing back as such. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Allegri try him there, or for him to even play well there as he's quite dynamic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
He seems like a humble guy with a good work ethic. I know it's too early to judge but based on the few times he was on the ball against Inter he seemed quite composed. Hope his potential, if he really is that good, doesn't become nullified in this system.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
based on what we saw from the stands, this guy was our only player capable of comfortably outrunning his opponent. he also seems to have a good attitude, he's pretty direct. only chiesa and yildiz compare (both had a shit match vs verona btw)

he has to start, especially if we shift to 4-3-3

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So reading Juve now wants to renegotiate with South on permanent price agreed to buy? Good luck with that.

Wondering, is South allowed to turn around and sell to another club without Juve saying it's okay?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Screenshot_20240222_191731_X.jpg

The pressure on this kid reminds me of when we were in free fall in 2010 and lacked creativity so brought in a young Candreva to create a spark and despite him doing very well he couldn't save us.

We finished 7th that year and also couldn't afford to pick up his expensive buyout option.

Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)