Carlo Pinsoglio (7 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He would've looked totally fine with a shaved head. Even receding hairline in that picture don't make him look bad, on the contrary, looks badass to me. Like a proper italian mafioso.

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont understand how he is close with everybody? Did CR7 go and celebrated his goal with him last night? Like, it seemed like he specifically looked for where Pinsoglio was at and ran towards him. Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because he obciously wemt to CR7s hair clinic?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I dont understand how he is close with everybody? Did CR7 go and celebrated his goal with him last night? Like, it seemed like he specifically looked for where Pinsoglio was at and ran towards him. Why?

- - - Updated - - -

allegedly he's a very nice guy, always positive, funny, heart and soul of the team, similarly to storari. a true locker legend.

Oct 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to explain, but having played football myself I can confirm how the "happy" bench players always have a great relationship with everyone in the squad. Besides that, Pinsoglio is probably Ronaldo's victim in those after-training shooting sessions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Nah he's a really nice bloke, really genuine and down to earth. Spoke to him a couple of times on social media before his recent return to Juve. He was engaged to a decent looking blonde girl last year, but I think they've called it off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)