Carlo Pinsoglio (2 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Legit question; Why isn’t he number 2? He’s clearly good enough to be a sub. Sub gks barely play anyway.
dunno exactly, maybe he's just not as good as we might think. he had average stats in serie b, almost always conceded when played for juve (although playing last rounds without real motivation didn't help either, that's certain), all coaches preferred our other backup goalie, be it buffon (lol) or perin. and he's comfortable with his own role too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
dunno exactly, maybe he's just not as good as we might think. he had average stats in serie b, almost always conceded when played for juve (although playing last rounds without real motivation didn't help either, that's certain), all coaches preferred our other backup goalie, be it buffon (lol) or perin. and he's comfortable with his own role too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've always found it intriguing that some pro players choose to basically never play. I get he's financially set by basically just having to train and stay in shape but it's like you haven't done anything with your career. It's an odd choice for sure.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I've always found it intriguing that some pro players choose to basically never play. I get he's financially set by basically just having to train and stay in shape but it's like you haven't done anything with your career. It's an odd choice for sure.
Rugani comes to mind. He could easily start somewhere else but why do so when Juve offers him a 24/7 holiday atmosphere. Carlo has a lesser chance of playing than Rugs elsewhere but why leave 1st class everything at Juve. Anyway I believe Perin is better or Carlo would have played more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)