Carlo Ancelotti (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
Well, thought about this thread, in the very near past, this criminal was your manager, but bcuz God loves you, Moggi sakced him..

After that you began to win again.. while, on the other side, what was called the Mighty Milan, began to be a piece of sh!t again..

We at DevilsMania.com, have discussed that.. I thought maybe some here would share their opinions with me, specially since that loser was one day your beloved manager :D

Before you posting, I hope you read the thread we have, then tell me your opinions..

And Im too thankful :D

Ah Martin, once again Im right, you know boss, it's not hard to predict when you have a Carlo on the bench.. would like to hear your opinion as well sweat heart ;)

TC & wishing you the best of luck vs Barca.. :)

The link: (if you dont mind, Martin :p)
http://forum.arcisoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3287&perpage=12&pagenumber=1

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Talk about putting a negative spin on everything :groan: I think Carlo is doing a hell of a job at Milan :D;) And if you ask XT-bono, he'll tell you he's doing it on purpose so you high flying redblack kids can concentrate on the more worthy CL... :rolleyes: I say we'll just see about that :p

Anyway, here's my short piece of wisdom on the matter...

I always regretted Terim went so soon, then again I'm a fan of Ancelotti... hm.. Well apart from Capello I don't see who you could bet on to improve your results, I mean Fabio is the man to call. He's in a slump now with Roma but you guys got a great squad, so I think he could make it work.

OP
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well, it will be interesting to see XT's face next month ;) man this guy just simpley cant win, he have no history in winning, to make things even worse, he enjoys losing in the last days..

He destroyed Del Piero, luckily enough for you, Lippi trusted your magician.. Now it's Shevchenko & Rivaldo are the latest Carlo victims..

Believe me Martin, I can make books on this guy, I never seen a more idiot person that him, also when we lose points (it's a habbit now) he NEVER admits mistakes, always blamming luck saying we just lacked the goal & so on from the silly words.. look at DB at Real, when they lose they never go for excuses, they fix their mistakes, that what makes them the Best..

As I told you Martin on the MSN before.. he cant win, every year proves me more than right than the year before.. Can anyone forget the amazing defeat he led Juve to, by finishing 2nd to Lazio after leading by 9 pts with 5 matches left.. !!!!! That was a crime..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Ok how about this... he never wins the league? It was him getting the Uefa Cup, wasn't it? (Parma change coaches so often I can't keep track :D)

Well it's sad, he's a nice guy and that's rare among coaches. The Del Piero thing, well it could be, it also prolly had a lot to do with coming back from injury, not enough self confidence and Zidane being the star. Once Zizou left he returned to the spotlight pretty fast. Well I don't know, maybe Carlo had some impact on it too.

Oh btw, according to Payman's calculations you guys broke our record. Payman came up with 14 pts since the half way point that you've lost. Wow, 14 points...

Hey, what if you switch with Inter, how you like Cuper? :D

I'm just glad we got Lippi :) AFAIK the coach to have won the most stuff in the shortest time for Juve, he's the real deal alright :cool:

OP
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    No Martin, the one who won the UEFA Cup with Parma was Alberto Malesani, that season he also won the Coppa Italia as well..

Cuper isnt my subject, but onething, he never had such a squad like the one Carlo's having..

Yes Payman's records, 14 pts are very true, May I add another piece of magic in here..

Juve last 12 matches = 31 pts, 10 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat
    Milan last 10 matches = 13 pts..
    Milan last 7 matches = 2 wins, 4 draws, 1 defeat..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Btw I finally understood what all the noise is about with Totti. And I gotta say I waited long for it, nothing at Euro2k, WC02, and now finally I saw him in the CL vs Valencia. After so many years I can finally say yeah he's actually very good. Or can be at least.

I still vote for Pirlo though. :D

OP
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    Is this reply for this thread ? someone seemz sleepy :D

But since you opened the Totti subject, I'd say come on, in Euro2000 he was Italy's main man.. dont let me open other files :p what did Del Piero do with Italy ? :p great WC98, great Euro2000.. Till now I cant forget the misses he had vs France, yet again, he was just a Carlo victim that time..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Hey it would go OT sooner or later :D

Sleepy? me? Who mentioned Del Piero? :confused:;)

Totti did shit at Euro and WC, you could say he played as well as Di Biagio. Next time someone compares prettyboy to Di Biagio I will agree he had two good tournaments. Until then... ;)

But playing for Roma he can be inspirational.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It's not Ancelotti's fault that Milan came up short twice last season. I blame the team for that.

But Milan/Ancelotti is also proof that a team can be successful without much of a coach...or that coaches often really do not matter much in the big scheme of things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)