Carlo Ancelotti (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
coz he loves juve
Lippi? Think again. Lippi loves winning and loves getting a nice big paycheck. Juve is just a team for him. Granted it's a team that he has had great success with, but it's just a team to him. IMO

OP
my_hitzJUVE

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Lippi? Think again. Lippi loves winning and loves getting a nice big paycheck. Juve is just a team for him.
    i think last month, lippi has already told us that he will not leave Juve in order to join another club in serie A.....
    why he don't want to leave Juve, eventhough he knows he can get higher salary if he work for another big club...especially roma and inter (cuper and capello already in trouble right now)....

the another point is why lippi comeback to juve after two years he leave us and why he sign new contract.....

of course he miss our victory and he know Juve can cheer him....thats why lippi loves Juve....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    he's become one of the best coaches with juve but a truly great manager has to succeed in many different situations and places eg. fabio cappello.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    Hmmm with 1.5 million a year i don't believe he cares about money that match. Anyway not many teams would give more. Coming back to Angelotti, i never really liked him at juve, i guess he's an ok coach, lippi is better though, we can see tha from what they've achieved.

AleDP

Apr 19, 2003
    Lippi is a much better tactician.....when things aren't going well Lipps finds a way to bring the team through.

Ancelotti however impressed me with his attacking attitude early in the season but once team's figured out Milan i failed to see carlo make changes to combat this..and consequently the team's form suffered.

Classic example of Lippis superiority is when Ale and Di vaio was injured..he played a 4-2-3-1....to get the most out of everyones respective strenghts..rather than stick to same formation and put Zalayeta in

Jules

Apr 14, 2003
    Well Rexach never destroyed my team, now did he? :D Nothing like a little sujective criticism to brighten up the night.

Feb 27, 2003
    i know....this forum is also wierd. ANCELOTTI for god sakes NOOOOOO hahahha. lippi is like a father to me. he goes from juve i swear id feel sooooo bad.i play soccer...and i think lippi is the best coach there is ...hes such a genius when it come to defensive tactics its amazing. the other team barely kick the ball to juves side. . LIPPI!!!!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jules ] ++
    Well Rexach never destroyed my team, now did he? :D Nothing like a little sujective criticism to brighten up the night.
    Oh, right, and Ancelotti really "destroyed" Juve, that's laughable...

Jules

Apr 14, 2003
    Ian, I don't feel like responding to you because frankly, I don't appreciate your sarcasm. Happy Homing to Jules was short lived. Ciao.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jules ] ++
    Ian, I don't feel like responding to you because frankly, I don't appreciate your sarcasm. Happy Homing to Jules was short lived. Ciao.
    My sarcasm? You take offence to my sarcasm? It's really so obvious and so lightly said that I am astonished you find offence in it. Maybe my memory is going, but I remember Jules as someone who didn't mind a little witty banter. It makes me wonder why you did indeed return...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)