Car bombing near church kills 11 in Alexandria, riots erupt (1 Viewer)

OP
Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    I'm in disbelief, this country is running towards a civil war, I hope our Christian brothers act wisely and see this has absolutely no Muslim hands, we're against whoever did it as much as them and I personally want to see him excuted in public.

they say it's Qaeda, like anything bad in the world.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    From the official reactions, I won't be surprised if Mubarak and his gang are behind the attack just because they feel they can't unite the people behind reelecting him as president except by having an illusionary enemy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    I'm in disbelief, this country is running towards a civil war, I hope our Christian brothers act wisely and see this has absolutely no Muslim hands, we're against whoever did it as much as them and I personally want to see him excuted in public.

Too right.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

what can Christians do anyway? I don't think they are that retarded to think about doing something, in other words a suicide.. what is their percentage? less than one? more Christians to abandon from Arab lands it seems, yeah that's sad indeed, to be forced out of the country from your own home..

That day I saw from my house some Armenians were fighting with Muslims here in Syria for a stupid reason, and the Muslims were insulting Jesus and Christianity ("kss ikht saleeb, kss ikht maryam"), yeah it's sad, but what can we do? when we are much less than 1% of the population, nothing but thinking about abandoning..

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    A special coverage for what happened is on Aljazeera Mubasher since hours.

They just broadcasted a video from inside the church when the explosion took place. It was too scary.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    what can Christians do anyway? I don't think they are that retarded to think about doing something, in other words a suicide.. what is their percentage? less than one? more Christians to abandon from Arab lands it seems, yeah that's sad indeed, to be forced out of the country from your own home..

That day I saw from my house some Armenians were fighting with Muslims here in Syria for a stupid reason, and the Muslims were insulting Jesus and Christianity ("kss ikht saleeb, kss ikht maryam"), yeah it's sad, but what can we do? when we are much less than 1% of the population, nothing but thinking about abandoning..
    That is very sad. Real Muslims can't insult Maryam. She is one of the most glorified female characters in Islam and in Quran in specific.

Too bad some ignorants are used to implement some agendas that have nothing to do with religions.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    That is very sad. Real Muslims can't insult Maryam. She is one of the most glorified female characters in Islam and in Quran in specific.

Too bad some ignorants are used to implement some agendas that have nothing to do with religions.
    I know man, I don't generalize at all, those fanatic freaks are retards. I know a lot of good Muslims that treats everyone equally and not to exaggerate, they even treat us better. But the number of these freaks are increasing sadly..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Just remembered, it was worse, it was "bneek saleeb, bneek Maryam" :sergio: But be sure, if I called police, they would have beaten the shit out of these assholes..

OP
    Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    -They just had a march 2 weeks ago in Cairo because they turned a building into a Church and here it's not allowed to build a Masjid or Church without permission from the government, so they marched and threw rocks, I don't remember at what
    but anyway, Qaeda been threatening them since and before that
    -They're 5-10% of the population, and personally I think they deserve more rights and better treatment, I feel too sorry for my Christian friends here..
    -You know, for immigration, student and visit visas to ANY European or Western country they're favoured, almost all of them get accepted right away and Muslims get refused, it's a very very sad thing to do leaving it all behind..

Bad news, I quite liked Alexandria, seemed like a nice place.

Still nice :tup: but the government isn't, and the people are too ignorant

but it's interesting too many people from Balkan and Romania told me how much they like Egypt/Alexandria and the people here

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Still nice :tup: but the government isn't, and the people are too ignorant

but it's interesting too many people from Balkan and Romania told me how much they like Egypt/Alexandria and the people here

I liked Alexandria more than Cairo. Sure, Cairo has the Pyramids, but except for that I thought Alexandria was an overall nicer place.

OP
    Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16
    Each time I visited Cairo once the train arrives I say to myself thank god I don't live here.
    What did you visit in my city? sure is a nice place for vacation : )
    next time make sure you let me know and I'll gladly show you around

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    this is really sad!!! i hope this passes by peacefully or else we r heading some where really scary as a country to be honest. i hate crap like this more than anything!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Each time I visited Cairo once the train arrives I say to myself thank god I don't live here.
    What did you visit in my city? sure is a nice place for vacation : )
    next time make sure you let me know and I'll gladly show you around
    :shifty: :shocked: cairo>>>>>>>>> alex

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Allah yehdeena bas :sergio:

Wherever Al-Qaeda puts its filthy hands in, things go to shit. Unfortunately their following is getting bigger and bigger. :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I know man, I don't generalize at all, those fanatic freaks are retards. I know a lot of good Muslims that treats everyone equally and not to exaggerate, they even treat us better. But the number of these freaks are increasing sadly..
    True. At least I hope this will never affect the Christians in Lebanon. One of the things that makes Lebanon so unique is that fact that we're multi-sects there and Christians leaving the middle-east would be the most awful thing to happen in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)