Captain Keane leaves United (4 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
apparently juve have offered keane a £7.5 million offer on an 18 month contaract. i eould rather we bought cover for nedved or camo,or a younger player for that sort of money. keane has already shown he cant play every game so all that money for a reserve?nah not ffor me,and regardless of what he says keane and vieira HATE each other with a vengance!:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
there's no evidence that he's any better than those two at this point in time.. plus he'd cost about £50,000 a week at least in wages

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
player/coach role would probably suit him best imo.. he needs to get his coaching badges - will make a brilliant manager imo

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
its more like been offered maldini on a free as defensive cover, its looking doubtfull now but i can still dream. anyway before this speculation broke this morning i bet €20 on keane joining juve at 50/1 so there is a 1000 reason i want him to join

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It would be a waste of time,effort and money to sign a sub that wont be able to help when needed,he is cup tied,
we will not choose when Vieira or Emo will get injured/suspended,
what happens if we need him at an important CL game?
if we have the money or the will to transfer a back up,
we sould search more carefully,we already did a mistake(gianni)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Ballack would be a newbie to Man Utd and unfamiliar with the language, there's little chance of it unfortunately.

IMO the armband will go to either Ruud or Neville.Giggs if he's playing regularly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Van Horseface as captain? I don't think so...if I was a Manure fan it would be Gary Neville wearing the armband. That really is the only choice they have..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)