Captain Davids (1 Viewer)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
I must amit that I LOVED it when rebel Davids was made captain after Del Piero got injured (get well soon Alex!!).

Such support from the boys (not Lippi I guess because Zambrotta, whom I've got the upmost respect for, took over the captain's armband afterwards) would be essiential for the Dutchman's remaining stay in Turin.

Who knows? Maybe Davids would stay because of the wonderful Juvetus boys (yeah, I know that's a bit optimistic...)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
davids is a great player.. I hope he stays at juve.. but it seems that he is going to join roma.. that will make him my next enemy..

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
correct, zambro was captain
as i unedrstood, ale gave c to davids and latter gave it to zambo. dunno wether that was the wish of lippi and he didn't want davids to be a our captain or dp gave it to davids to give it to zambo.

Jul 12, 2002
Zambrotta is definately a captian, but Davids, I don't think so. He's a leader, for sure, but not a captian. IMO, Buffon should get the C after Del Piero...

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
I must amit that I LOVED it when rebel Davids was made captain after Del Piero got injured (get well soon Alex!!).

Such support from the boys (not Lippi I guess because Zambrotta, whom I've got the upmost respect for, took over the captain's armband afterwards) would be essiential for the Dutchman's remaining stay in Turin.

Who knows? Maybe Davids would stay because of the wonderful Juvetus boys (yeah, I know that's a bit optimistic...)
I watched the game and I saw that Zambrotta was the Captain.

OP
Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)