Cappello is the new coach? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
o wonder how sensi is feeling:LOL:
Actually I think that real happy, since he try to get rid of Capello for quite some time cuz of his really expensive contract. They never get along real well.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
yes for six years and he won 3 scudettos.
then how he could have said that he hated juve and didn't want to work there? and why did he changed his view so dramatically?

Actually I think that real happy, since he try to get rid of Capello for quite some time cuz of his really expensive contract. They never get along real well.
but capello was the coach under which roma played its best seasons in serie a. strange. normal perosn cannot understand sensi.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
then how he could have said that he hated juve and didn't want to work there? and why did he changed his view so dramatically?
He hasnt precisly said that he hates Juve, and it is all a part of the game to do all this comments, Capello has coached 3 good clubs, so its not like he loves Roma and hates others.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
its not about loving roma, i just wondered how person that was a juve player and had won 3 scudettos could say that he diidn't like the team.

hope that now and on, he will win more and more scudettos and will love juve

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004

but capello was the coach under which roma played its best seasons in serie a. strange. normal perosn cannot understand sensi.
Yes after the yr he won the scudetto, Sensi didn't invest in new players and Capello told him that Roma could only aspire with that to a 4th place without reinforcements and Sensi got all mad because of that.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
its not about loving roma, i just wondered how person that was a juve player and had won 3 scudettos could say that he diidn't like the team.

hope that now and on, he will win more and more scudettos and will love juve
He never said that. That is pure press speculation. Capello best yrs were when he was in Juve and the fact that he is signing for the Bianconeri and reducing his salary is a proof of that.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
Yes after the yr he won the scudetto, Sensi didn't invest in new players and Capello told him that Roma could only aspire with that to a 4th place without reinforcements and Sensi got all mad because of that.
at least capello will give chance to young players, so that means that probably maresca will play

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
what other clubs has cappello played for? was juve his most famous?

hopefully hes still a juventini
Capello started playing for Roma which ironically was going to some economical problems at that time as well and that pushed him to go to Juve were he won 3 scudetto's in 6 yrs. He finished his football carreer in Milan winning his last sucdetto with the rossoneri. He stayed with them learning as a second coach.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004

at least capello will give chance to young players, so that means that probably maresca will play
Yes. Capello is a great coach and is not afraid to give chances to young players. I mean if he could handle Cassano in Roma he can handle anybody. I hope Del Piero under his leading gets in shape, cuz Capello wont hesitate to put him in the bench if he underperforms.

Can't wait for the preseason to start.

The only question that I have is what tattic will he employ at Juve. Capello is known like Lippi to adapt his tattics to his players and not viceversa. In the Milan of the records he played a 4-4-2 with Desailly in front of the defense. In Real he followed with 4-4-2 and when he went to Roma he started playing with a 3-5-2 with Candela and Cafú as wing backs. In the latest Roma he went back to a 4-4-2, but very colse to a 4-3-3 since Mancini played like a 3rd striker. What method will he use in Juve?

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Sparty, i guess it depents who will be our new signings, he can play with 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 but i don't think it will be 4-3-3 (too ofensive imo).

but i'm happy that new generation will have a chance, look what he has done to de rossi and mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)