Cappello is the new coach? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
everyone is expecting Deschamps to be Juve manager, Mourinho to be chelsea manager and Capello to still be incharge of Roma.

BUT going by rumours things could be so different:

Capello = Juventus
Deschamps = Chelsea
Mourinho = Liverpool

you never know ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
everyone is expecting Deschamps to be Juve manager, Mourinho to be chelsea manager and Capello to still be incharge of Roma.

BUT going by rumours things could be so different:

Capello = Juventus
Deschamps = Chelsea
Mourinho = Liverpool

you never know ;)

actually, benitez is strongly linked with liverpool job, but as you said, you never know.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I would be estatic if Capello was the new coach.

I never thought that this type of scenario would present itself, but if this is true, then this is a pleasant surprise.

May 4, 2004
Capello's Future With The Bianconeri?
Latest News | Latest Transfer News | News Archive

Live Scores

Champions League
Porto 3
Monaco 0
Final

Capello to join Juve? (AFP)
05/27/2004. Spanish media is certain that Juventus' new coach will not be neither Didier Deschamps nor Cesare Prandelli, but Fabio Capello.

This would be a big surprise as Luciano Moggi himself had stated that Juve's new coach will either be Deschamps or Prandelli, but then again the Juventus General Manager is known to lie to divert attention from his real targets.

An eventual Capello arrival in Turin would most certainly bring Emerson along and would in part explain Zebina's decision of joining the bianconeri ahead of Milan and Inter.
SA Europe

looks like it may happend.. i really dont know what my opinion is about this.. capello is a GREAT coach, no doubt there.. BUT... i really dont know..

btw. this means that moggi lie again to us... :devil:

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
OK
Juve wanted Capello a couple of years back but then he didn't want to come but choose Roma instead

After that he has been talking crap about the Management and about Juve as a whole

and even though Capello might be a great will make the team play ugly football and he is not the man to lead Juve...

It will be a real upset if he comes....
HE has always seen Juve as the Arch Enemy

Tomer

May 3, 2004
i hate capello '
but as a coach he is great'
after that final i dont think we want dd'

and capello probably will push for mexes or ferarri or gila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)