Cappello is the new coach? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
OK
Juve wanted Capello a couple of years back but then he didn't want to come but choose Roma instead

After that he has been talking crap about the Management and about Juve as a whole

and even though Capello might be a great will make the team play ugly football and he is not the man to lead Juve...

It will be a real upset if he comes....
HE has always seen Juve as the Arch Enemy

ugly or not ?! He kicked o'r ass 4-0 !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
OK
Juve wanted Capello a couple of years back but then he didn't want to come but choose Roma instead

After that he has been talking crap about the Management and about Juve as a whole

and even though Capello might be a great will make the team play ugly football and he is not the man to lead Juve...

It will be a real upset if he comes....
HE has always seen Juve as the Arch Enemy

What are you talking abut, IMO Roma played the best football in Serie A this season, waaaaay better than we did.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah Roma played great football this season and Capello is great at getting the best out of his players.

I wrote that soccerage article but I know as much as you about this story up till now. Thing is that if Capello does really come, then Moggi did it again...he made us think it was someone and got someone else. Brilliant; he's still got it if it's so!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
It's a brilliant strategy if the person he brings in is way better than the one everyone expected.

It's not a brilliant strategy if (for example) -

Everyone expects Moggi to sign Mexes..and he signs Zebina instead!

That isn't genius - that's stupid!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
It's a brilliant strategy if the person he brings in is way better than the one everyone expected.

It's not a brilliant strategy if (for example) -

Everyone expects Moggi to sign Mexes..and he signs Zebina instead!

That isn't genius - that's stupid!
who said that he ever wanted mexes...?

i still se moggi as a smart person!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Capello is a egoistic coach. It isnt necessarily a bad trait in a coach: as a matter of fact I think it is a good thing. Nonetheless, I cant imagine Moggi taking so much ego.
My money is on Deschamp, and I think Didi is a right guy for the job. I can imagine him being a next Trap! (Not the current one)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
best Italian coach, but i dont see him coaching juve. i dont think he gets a long with Moggi. Sensi wouldn't let him go either.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It does make a certain amount of sense as Zebina has joined, Emerson seems to be coming, and Samuel was linked, plus, Roma are interested in alot of our targets (Mexes, Ferrari, Gilardino) but hey, I still think it's Deschamps, and I hope it is as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would like to see Capello in charge of Juve but it will never happen I remember Capello saying he will never coach Juve because after what he has done in his career it wouldn`t be a challenge

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
thatd be brilliant if he came and brought totti with him.

as much as i hate totti at the moment hes an amazing player

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There's a persistent rumor in Turin that Capello will coach Juve. I heard it in another Juve fan site. Maybe it's a joker that posted it.

I still believe that DD will be our coach.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I consider Cappello as the best coach in the world. so i'd be overjoyed to see him in juve.

++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
Capello is nervous coach,so he's not suitable for juventus
if capello come pianconero i will support Arseal
GO DIE.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I still think it's Deschamps. As Zlatan pointed out, if not DD, then why hasn't the coach already been announced? The only reason we don't know who will be coaching us as of next season is that Didier requested no announcements be made until the conclusion of the Champions' League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)