Cappello is the new coach? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
It all makes sense now, IMO. Prandelli and DD have some level of success under their belts, and they both have a Juve history as players, but they are both a bit too young and inexperienced to handle a team like La Signora. DD would also have too many issues with former teammates now reporting to the coach.

Capello is a real genius stroke, IMO. As much as I've had disdain for Roma, I've always thought of him as a real class act capable of great things. He's been able to bring out the best in players like Cassano (to where even Lippi was impressed). And he has a championship track record worthy of a Juve coach. And he's also far more fashionable than DD or Prandelli. ;) (Gotta know Agnelli history to recognize that one...)

If this is true, I have to give Moggi and crew some real credit on this one. Maybe they're not brain dead afterall. :undecide:
I totally agree. Capello could possibly be the best Italian tactician nowadays; he does simply brilliant work. And this makes sense now. I never thought Capello would take over for Lippi! Again, Moggi's trickster style when it comes to the press really works to our advantage. Who would of thought Capello?! Simply great work by Moggi.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
did moggi pull another moggi ?
haha, I wanna see Sensi's face when Capello said to him I want out and I will coach Juve.

Still guys, it's only reported on gazzetta. Let's wait a few hours to celebrate.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think if we get Capello, it almost makes up for losing Mexes. He's simply brilliant. DD and Prandelli would have just been suitable candidates, Capello is on a whole different tier. Possibly the best coach in the world

++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
haha, I wanna see Sensi's face when Capello said to him I want out and I will coach Juve.
:LOL:

I would've liked to see the vein in his forehead

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Still guys, it's only reported on gazzetta. Let's wait a few hours to celebrate.
I thought La Gazzetta was a credible source?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
In Italy it's 3:45am, the news appeared only at 3am I think. It leaves me perplex. Could be the work of a hacker. I don't know what too think anymore. :crazyboy:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I thought La Gazzetta was a credible source?
But it's only one source, so we should wait until it's on, say, channel4 before we jump to conclusions

In Italy it's 3:45am, the news appeared only at 3am I think. It leaves me perplex.
Journalists aren't paid to sleep through breaking news, you know ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In Italy it's 3:45am, the news appeared only at 3am I think. It leaves me perplex. Could be the work of a hacker. I don't know what too think anymore. :crazyboy:
Is this a common occurence in Italy, with hackers doing this sort of stuff?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nothing on Calciomercato or Channel 4 yet. But on the latter there has been new stories put on in the past two hours. SO it seems like they are updaping the website tonight.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is this a common occurence in Italy, with hackers doing this sort of stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)