Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (52 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
After Trezeguet, my favourite Juventus player.... i just love him, everything about him. Physical manifestation of Juventus and what this club stands for. I have tears in my eyes. Thank you Chiellini, thank you for everything! I love you!!!!

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
great legend that never stepped up in CL. therefore not a true legend of the club, but a fan favorite
Very true but so does most of Juve legends cause this club suck balls in UCL lol.
I'd say only ADP that stepped up big in CLs at least ever since I became a fan of this club

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Very true but so does most of Juve legends cause this club suck balls in UCL lol.
I'd say only ADP that stepped up big in CLs at least ever since I became a fan of this club
What exactly did DP do that Chiellini didn't, other than score in a penalty shootout in a final? Are you forgetting that Chiellini (and Barzagli) were the rocks of our amazing defence that got us to those CL finals?

I guess he should have single-handedly stopped MSN and BBC in those finals to be respected by Juventini?

Man the Champions League PTSD of Juve fans is too real.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Man Giorgio, few players I have seen from start to finish like you. I remember when you were signed from Livorno, played as left midfielder for fiorentina, your first juve game you replaced Nedved, then as leftback for Capello slowly but surely, deschamps tried you as cb, ranieri Made it permanent.
the wait for a title was long then, but it came and your name was cemented forever.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll say it again: Chiellini will be the Juve captain in the distant future.
And there was this in 2006 ;)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
What exactly did DP do that Chiellini didn't, other than score in a penalty shootout in a final? Are you forgetting that Chiellini (and Barzagli) were the rocks of our amazing defence that got us to those CL finals?

I guess he should have single-handedly stopped MSN and BBC in those finals to be respected by Juventini?

Man the Champions League PTSD of Juve fans is too real.
Lmao does this apply to Dybala too?

I never said Chiellini is shit or disrespect him. He's a legend
And yea you answer it yourself. Thats the difference between ADP and other club legends. He stepped up when it mattered and he actually won it

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Lmao does this apply to Dybala too?

I never said Chiellini is shit or disrespect him. He's a legend
And yea you answer it yourself. Thats the difference between ADP and other club legends. He stepped up when it mattered and he actually won it
Alright man. Winning a team trophy = stepping up; not winning it = choking or not stepping up.

Such a perspective is way too simplistic for my liking but I'll just end it there so I don't become repetitive.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Its not about winning the CL, but being there when it matters. Benzema dishing out hat tricks after hat tricks in knockouts in a single season while the mental midget chokes, choked and will choke.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
lmao why people so mad about it?
ofc football is a team game but the great legends is someone who step up and make difference alone. Someone like CR7, Messi, ADP, Ronaldo

Apparently it's ok to shit on Dybala because of his UCL records but it's bad when you do it to Chiellini. The double standard :lol3:
Is it a team game right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)