Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (90 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Stooooop. At least Leo is our cunt. Let's not take Barca's wannabe actor washed up cunt in exchange on prolly even higher wages.
I think Busquets is less washed up, will be in 2 years still, and fills a need more. I also dont make a difference between cunts, if Busquets comes he will be our cunt as well

And wages wise, he will earn less gross for us, if both keep current salary

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think it is time for Chiellini, and we are fucked with Bonucci extra long contracts
To bad we let go of Romero who will be great to rotate with Demiral to partner De Ligt
If that Badiashile link is true, we better get him
De Ligt - Demiral - Badiashille - Dragusin
Danilo can be backup for almost all defensive position

I hope there are clubs interested with Bonucci and we can offload him

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I would like to see em retire here (Buffon and Cheillini) stay around the locker room and bench great team builders and leaders, much to learn from. However I guess it isn’t realistic, I wished all the legends had retired here instead of having weird stints in odd ball places.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I would like to see em retire here (Buffon and Cheillini) stay around the locker room and bench great team builders and leaders, much to learn from. However I guess it isn’t realistic, I wished all the legends had retired here instead of having weird stints in odd ball places.
I hope they all go to Inter Miami, as my daughter really really loves flamingos haha

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Who's coming in then when we let our 2nd best CB walk away? Romagnoli? Rugani?
I'd hope Badiashile, we start the season with Leo-MDL and ease him in as a starter. But it might be Romagnoli in the end (although he has a contract until 2022, maybe Raiola leaves him there a additional year for that sweet freebie commission fee).

Either way Forza Giorgio, will be missed :heart::sad:

Also, @Elvin stay out

Jun 16, 2020
Maybe even both?

Rugani to warm that bench for another couple of years while Romagnoli swapped with Berna?
Bonucci, Romagnoli, Demiral, De Ligt, Dragusin

It’s not the best, neither the worst defense. Bonucci and Romagnoli aren’t top notch, while Demiral still has a lot the improve and Dragusin will be having his first serious season in Serie A.

Idk personally I feel it might be a mistake to send Chiellini away.

Rugani shouldn’t come anywhere near this club. I don’t expect him to return.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bonucci, Romagnoli, Demiral, De Ligt, Dragusin

It’s not the best, neither the worst defense. Bonucci and Romagnoli aren’t top notch, while Demiral still has a lot the improve and Dragusin will be having his first serious season in Serie A.

Idk personally I feel it might be a mistake to send Chiellini away.

Rugani shouldn’t come anywhere near this club. I don’t expect him to return.
I'm a bit less optimistic than you tbh.

Bonucci, Ronagnoli, De Ligt, Rugani, Dragusin.

Chiellini to be released and Demiral to be sold for plusvalenza.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
An absolute legend of a player. I'm really sad to see him leave. He made many fuck ups recently but overall it's incredible how much he contributed to the club. Not only he had incredible performances, scored goals, but also had amazing mentality. Seeing him celebrate was also a joy.

Incredible and lovable player.

Gonna miss seeing his name so fucking much.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Because he played like 10 games in 2 years and cost like 5 pks in those 10 games.
4AAC3EBB-900F-4AFC-AAD0-E3ED77EA723C.png

You must really be a special kind of stupid because each and every one of your posts in this thread seems to indicate it.

We got the memo already, you hate him with passion and done so for several years now, we get it ok, but what are you trying to accomplish with all this revisionist bs that you keep spamming around? Attention seeking much? Just fuck off from this thread already if you have nothing accurate or relevant to say.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
also a few examples of his defensive stats this season in comparison with other CB’s per 90min.

19BC5E1E-268D-476B-85B6-B3C0978086DC.png 639DE12A-9134-4BEA-BEE7-EC929D0B19F2.png
Blue color in there are Chiellini’s stats, a good indicator that he is still physically up to it even at this age when available.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and also just as a matter of fact, for now nothing it’s even close to official yet from the club, i personally think that a lot will depend on how the Euro’s will go and in what shape will he return.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
4AAC3EBB-900F-4AFC-AAD0-E3ED77EA723C.png

You must really be a special kind of stupid because each and every one of your posts in this thread seems to indicate it.

We got the memo already, you hate him with passion and done so for several years now, we get it ok, but what are you trying to accomplish with all this revisionist bs that you keep spamming around? Attention seeking much? Just fuck off from this thread already if you have nothing accurate or relevant to say.
Whoa, I just answered a question posed by another member. What is this, Belarus?

Relax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)