Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (71 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Bonucci would have never let lukaku get him like that.

Chiellini is done. Thank you captain but time to move on

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Lol, Lukaku would have scored a hat trick if Bonucci played. Dont you ever put that pussy, ass tackling fuck Bonucci in the same sentence as the God Chiellini. Chiellini was played in the starting line up for a reson yesterday, and he delivered exceptionally. With the shit midfield we have who dont do anything to help our defence, constantly misplace passes and allow the oposition to attack us putting our defenders under much more pressure than they are supposed to be, he did more than enough.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So Gigi probably wants to be a #1 is the reason he's leaving? Not that AA won't offer him a contract?
Which of the above would posters say is the reason?

Though in Chiells situation I assume no other club would offer him a contract. From what I have seen nobody can tell me he ain't still got it to be a valuable backup option. And he doesn't cost you much money considering the over paid garbage in the midfield. If anything you pay a legend like Chiells just to be around kind of like Gigi this season. And if performs close to Gigi. wow!

In the last 46 days he has played 8 matches for the full 90 minutes. His face tells it all why he needs to be on the sideline. :chiello:

Isn't he some finanjcial wiz from his schooling? Maybe he needs to take over Para and Nedved's duties. Being Italian probably even make a better coffee for AA than Nedved.

Only con for him not returning .....
Chiell isn't a player made for the VAR era. His physical play results in stuff that was not reviewed in the past.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Id rather we keep and playDemiral and Dragusin as much as possible, which means Chiellini must go.
You're a CB short tho, even in that case. And I would want us to get Badiashile. Badiashile, Demiral, Dragusin means 3 inexperienced CBs, and Demiral is injury prone as well. In my mind one of Chiellini/Bonucci should stay a year until Badiashile settles in, and I prefer Chiello. Still better and much much cheaper

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You're a CB short tho, even in that case. And I would want us to get Badiashile. Badiashile, Demiral, Dragusin means 3 inexperienced CBs, and Demiral is injury prone as well. In my mind one of Chiellini/Bonucci should stay a year until Badiashile settles in, and I prefer Chiello. Still better and much much cheaper
Bonucci will 100% stay, so we are kinda having a pointless discussion. Plus, Danilo can cover in emergencies.

Chiellini should leave 100%.

PS we also still have Rugannorhea on the books :sergio:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bonucci will 100% stay, so we are kinda having a pointless discussion. Plus, Danilo can cover in emergencies.

Chiellini should leave 100%.

PS we also still have Rugannorhea on the books :sergio:
Bonucci should be sold, we have De Ligt as a set starter and Bonucci got benched by a 37 yo Chiellini this season, which shows his current level, but also if not for Chiello he'd have played. If hes here and Chiellini is not next season, he will play, or some coach with balls will bench him and we have trouble in the dressing room again. So kiss goodbye to playing time for Demiral and Dragusin. Chiellini will never cause trouble, even if he plays 5 games next season

Btw I've never seen Danilo as CB in a 4 man defense

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bonucci should be sold, we have De Ligt as a set starter and Bonucci got benched by a 37 yo Chiellini this season, which shows his current level, but also if not for Chiello he'd have played. If hes here and Chiellini is not next season, he will play, or some coach with balls will bench him and we have trouble in the dressing room again. So kiss goodbye to playing time for Demiral and Dragusin. Chiellini will never cause trouble, even if he plays 5 games next season

We need to move the fuck on already.

Why do we, the club and the fans, keep dragging every player's career until we almost hate the player. Why not leave just on time for fuckin once? Before the disappointment (Chiellini is already recieving fair critisism).

It's time.
Let's leave shit on good terms and more importantly in time, like with Del Piero, Buffon, Trezeguet and Nedved .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Stop dreaming, Bonucci can't be sold. No one would pay a penny for him at this point.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If he stays as fit as he has been the past few months there is no one better for us to keep around and renew for another year in times like this, be it even just as a backup, few in this squad inspire confidence in being capable to truly share the Juventus mentality and grinta among the ranks, a role model for them to follow while we try and stir the ship back on track next season... whether he also feels like he wants to continue or not is another story altogether but it’d surely be silly of the club to pass out on him given the relatively cheap costs, experience that he brings and ofc all that passion for the shirt that he has to offer.

Even this current version of Chiellini still is significantly essential both on the pitch aswell as off it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We need to move the fuck on already.

Why do we, the club and the fans, keep dragging every player's career until we almost hate the player. Why not leave just on time for fuckin once? Before the disappointment (Chiellini is already recieving fair critisism).

It's time.
Let's leave shit on good terms and more importantly in time, like with Del Piero, Buffon, Trezeguet and Nedved .
Because at this moment, hes still our 2nd best CB? Hes on low wages and his book value is, if not zero, then close to it. Bonucci costs us way more yearly, and hes the inferior player. I do think we need someone better and younger to partner De Ligt, but Chiellini staying as a 3rd/4th choice does zero harm

- - - Updated - - -

Stop dreaming, Bonucci can't be sold. No one would pay a penny for him at this point.
Swap for Busquets :numnum:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Because at this moment, hes still our 2nd best CB? Hes on low wages and his book value is, if not zero, then close to it. Bonucci costs us way more yearly, and hes the inferior player. I do think we need someone better and younger to partner De Ligt, but Chiellini staying as a 3rd/4th choice does zero harm

- - - Updated - - -

Swap for Busquets :numnum:
Stooooop. At least Leo is our cunt. Let's not take Barca's wannabe actor washed up cunt in exchange on prolly even higher wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)