Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (45 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What are by now the chances of him starting this one?

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully slim enough, i’d rather not risk it, the way i see it i’d prefer to do my best to keep him fit and ready for the Lyon 2nd leg when we will need to be solid defensively first and foremost.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The BBC will continue. Chiellini and Buffon will extend their contracts by one year while Bonucci has already renewed until 2024. [GdS]

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve to resume with Chiellini
By Football Italia staff

Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini is expected to be fully recovered and return to lead the Bianconeri out of the gates when football resumes.
Il Corriere dello Sport has pointed out that Chiellini’s contract renewal until June 2022 is waiting for him when the squad returns to training and the Bianconeri are looking to resume the season with their captain back among the ranks.
Chiellini injured himself in the first match of the season and was briefly reintroduced before football was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Juventus and the 35-year-old have reportedly agreed to extend his current deal with another two years, but the newspaper also writes that the Old Lady are preparing to have an office ready for their captain when he decides to hand up his boots.
But for now, Chiellini remains the captain of the side and continues to represent the club through his influential role in the dressing room at the Allianz Stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)