Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (58 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For next season we should plan that anytime during the season Chiellini can go out injured and it could cost us dearly, we should be prepared for this.

Had we thought about that ahead we wouldn't have sold Benatia and saying that it probably means Benatia should have had more playing time before he asked to be sold.

In the recent years I have never seen our squad mis-managed like this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Polish ref, Szymon Marciniak [about the penalty call]:

Last year i had unfortunately such a situation in Tott - Juve, we didn't give the pen to Juve and their players run to me. I always were quite lucky for them and they seem to like me so Chiellini asks "What do you think Marcin (he calls me Marcin)?" I tell him, that was the decision and i'll check it in lockers at HT. He says: OK, i trust you. But you will tell me? <laugh> I reply, yes i will tell you.
We go to lockers and it was like in this game [in TV], we check the situation and i say to other ref the decision wasn't quite right. "Oh boy" i think.
We go out of lockers and listen, whole Juventus squad is waiting for me. They don't go to the tunnel, they are waiting for me. I say to myself "omg..." :lol:
But when you said A, you need to say B. I say, we made a mistake, sorry Giorgio. I could have said we didn't check or something, maybe the reaction would be different. But he came to me, slapped my arm and said "Calma, we will win this game." And they won, 1-2.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Last year i had unfortunately such a situation in Tott - Juve, we didn't give the pen to Juve and their players run to me. I always were quite lucky for them and they seem to like me so Chiellini asks "What do you think Marcin (he calls me Marcin)?" I tell him, that was the decision and i'll check it in lockers at HT. He says: OK, i trust you. But you will tell me? <laugh> I reply, yes i will tell you.
We go to lockers and it was like in this game [in TV], we check the situation and i say to other ref the decision wasn't quite right. "Oh boy" i think.
We go out of lockers and listen, whole Juventus squad is waiting for me. They don't go to the tunnel, they are waiting for me. I say to myself "omg..." :lol:
But when you said A, you need to say B. I say, we made a mistake, sorry Giorgio. I could have said we didn't check or something, maybe the reaction would be different. But he came to me, slapped my arm and said "Calma, we will win this game." And they won, 1-2.
An important lesson for Anti- Juventini. Treat referees with respect and they will repay the favor. Calling referees corrupt and abusing them won’t make them make decisions against Juve.
PS Fuck Michael Oliver. He deserves no respect.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017

:touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::juventus:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Chiellini laughs off Liverpool links By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini responded to reports he’ll join Liverpool. “It’s laughable. They really don’t know what to write.”

The English media had stories today suggesting Liverpool were planning a January bid for the Italian international.

“When I read these things, it really is laughable,” wrote Chiellini on his Twitter account.

“They really don’t know what to write.”

:rofl: good job giorgi :tup:
giorgi is my name not his

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)