Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (36 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Who could possibly play instead of Rugani on Chiell's side of the BL? Maybe Rugs is the only and best option?
Someone mentioned Bonucci passes better from his normal side.

Oct 23, 2011
Regardless how good and important he is, blame management for relying on a very very injury-prone defender as our only man-marker. We simply increase the probability of situations like this to happen by doing so. Looking back, i'd have even started Barzagli over Rugani in this game, even though it might not have affected the outcome.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
The day he retired will be the worst day ever. Not only we lost one of the best CB in the world but Juve won't have any players with leadership quality like him. ADP was replaced by Buffon, and Buffon is replaced by Chiellini, but when Chiellini retired? I guess it will be Bonucci or Dybala which is kinda sad

- - - Updated - - -

That's not really injury prone fellas. Khedira Is injury prone where he's sidelined more than playing. Chellini is just an old warrior whose body is starting to show it's wars
Lol I don't really understand your question. Was just explaining that his calf problem might be started from that moment. Yes he's not really injury prone but he is almost always has this calf problem every seasons

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The day he retired will be the worst day ever. Not only we lost one of the best CB in the world but Juve won't have any players with leadership quality like him. ADP was replaced by Buffon, and Buffon is replaced by Chiellini, but when Chiellini retired? I guess it will be Bonucci or Dybala which is kinda sad

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I don't really understand your question. Was just explaining that his calf problem might be started from that moment. Yes he's not really injury prone but he is almost always has this calf problem every seasons
That's ok it happens sometimes. You answer multiple people and you loose train of thought. No worries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)