Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (48 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Idk if we should do the hybrid dm/cb thing with Sami now, now that both Emre and Chiellini is out there may be too much confusion, I don't see Rugi or Skinny Legs being able to organise that

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
About the last person you want to miss the Ajax game. There is still enough experience across the squad to see Juventus through without him, but a centre two of Rugani and Bonucci vs Tadic n co doesn’t inspire confidence at all. And it’s obviously going to be the two of them, and not Caceres and Bonucci.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
About the last person you want to miss the Ajax game. There is still enough experience across the squad to see Juventus through without him, but a centre two of Rugani and Bonucci vs Tadic n co doesn’t inspire confidence at all. And it’s obviously going to be the two of them, and not Caceres and Bonucci.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well obviously, since Caceres is injured...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Huge loss

Bonucci and Rugani haven't convinced when paired together. I'd feel more comfortable if Can was there to protect them but he is out too.
Or even Caceres instead of Rugani, but of course he's out as well.

Not that he's overall better than Rugani, but a pairing of one agressive and one passive defender is just better as a whole imo.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well TBF, Rugani might be a better fit than him for fast and agile Ajax attackers. In any other match I would be really worried, but imo this is a game where Chiellini might struggle - he would face fast and fancy players who likes to press the defence. I have a feeling Rugani will have a great match, worried about Bonucci tho...

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Well TBF, Rugani might be a better fit than him for fast and agile Ajax attackers. In any other match I would be really worried, but imo this is a game where Chiellini might struggle - he would face fast and fancy players who likes to press the defence. I have a feeling Rugani will have a great match, worried about Bonucci tho...
:rofl:

What?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)