Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (59 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Chiellini: Kean a golden boy!
By Football Italia staff
chiellini-1810-epa_3_0.jpg

Giorgio Chiellini has hailed Moise Kean as ‘a golden boy’ and ‘an asset to Italian football’ after the striker was racially abused against Cagliari on Tuesday.
Kean was insulted throughout Juve’s 2-0 win at Cagliari, and the chants went up a notch while he celebrated scoring his side’s second goal.
Leonardo Bonucci controversially suggested the Italy starlet provoked the Sardinian supporters
, but Chiellini maintains he did ’nothing‘ wrong
“The only thing I want to say is that Moise is an asset to Italian football,” the 34-year-old said after the game.
“He’s a golden boy who is doing the best he can, so he mustn’t be targeted for what he isn’t.
“I’ve reviewed the images because on the pitch, you don’t even realise what’s happening and he did nothing.
“After today, we must think of Moise as we do Zaniolo, Chiesa and Barella, as a positive figure for Italian football, because he deserves it.
“The only thing he did wrong tonight was the dive, which he certainly won’t do again.
“He’s here to learn, he’s 18, but he’s a very good lad and he didn’t deserve the insults he received.”
Summer mercato confirmed :tuttosport:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Pulling a Hustini and copy FI reports, lol:

Chiellini reiterates Kean defence

Giorgio Chiellini has reiterated his defence of Moise Kean after the Juventus striker was racially abused. “He’s a symbol of our rebirth, like Zaniolo.”
Kean was insulted throughout Juve’s 2-0 win at Cagliari on Tuesday, and the chants became of a clearly racist nature after he scored his side’s second goal and celebrated in front of the Sardinian supporters.

“I’m very sorry and of course I condemn racism in a clear and complete way,” Chiellini told Tuttosport.
“Now my concern is that Moise is being targeted for what he isn’t. He’s not a provocateur. He only did one thing: score. Period.
“His celebration was silent, without doing anything in particular. He isn’t at fault and for me he’s a good face for Italian football.
“He’s 19 and he’s very strong. He must be judged for what he is: a good lad who works well.
“Like Zaniolo he’s a good face for Italian football, a symbol of the rebirth of our movement.
“What happened didn’t have to happen, the insults and all the rest of it, but he was very good.
“I have to be honest: we didn’t understand much of what was going on. I had to review the video footage to realise Kean didn't do anything wrong, celebrating still and in silence.
“The only thing wrong Kean did was dive because it wasn’t a nice gesture: he got away and looked for a contact that didn’t exist.
The Bianconeri captain was then asked about Blaise Matuidi, who had been targeted by Cagliari fans last year and immediately called for the game to be suspended.
“If Matuidi gets angry, it’s indicative,” continued the 34-year-old.
Blaise is a golden boy, he never loses patience and seeing him so furious surprised me.
“He went to ask the referee to suspend the game and make announcements, which is indeed what happened.”

Sauce: https://www.football-italia.net/136585/chiellini-reiterates-kean-defence

Gold is the new black.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
https://www.football-italia.net/136585/chiellini-reiterates-kean-defence

Once again, our Captain gets it right.

By Football Italia staff

Kean-1904-Cag-celeb-back-epa_0_2.jpg
EPA.png

Giorgio Chiellini has reiterated his defence of Moise Kean after the Juventus striker was racially abused. “He’s a symbol of our rebirth, like Zaniolo.”
Kean was insulted throughout Juve’s 2-0 win at Cagliari on Tuesday, and the chants became of a clearly racist nature after he scored his side’s second goal and celebrated in front of the Sardinian supporters.
“I’m very sorry and of course I condemn racism in a clear and complete way,” Chiellini told Tuttosport.
“Now my concern is that Moise is being targeted for what he isn’t. He’s not a provocateur. He only did one thing: score. Period.
“His celebration was silent, without doing anything in particular. He isn’t at fault and for me he’s a good face for Italian football.
“He’s 19 and he’s very strong. He must be judged for what he is: a good lad who works well.
“Like Zaniolo he’s a good face for Italian football, a symbol of the rebirth of our movement.
“What happened didn’t have to happen, the insults and all the rest of it, but he was very good.
“I have to be honest: we didn’t understand much of what was going on. I had to review the video footage to realise Kean didn't do anything wrong, celebrating still and in silence.
“The only thing wrong Kean did was dive because it wasn’t a nice gesture: he got away and looked for a contact that didn’t exist.
The Bianconeri captain was then asked about Blaise Matuidi, who had been targeted by Cagliari fans last year and immediately called for the game to be suspended.
“Blaise is a golden boy, he never loses patience and seeing him so furious surprised me.
“He went to ask the referee to suspend the game and make announcements, which is indeed what happened.”

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, fuck you @Wittl :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Pulling a Hustini and copy FI reports, lol:

Blaise is a golden boy, he never loses patience and seeing him so furious surprised me.

Sauce: https://www.football-italia.net/136585/chiellini-reiterates-kean-defence

Gold is the new black.
Perfect statement. Take notes, Bonucci....and Tuz.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Man our training methods are so poor. When you hear all these players say we run so much as if it's a good thing. If Chiellini is on the couch for a week will he even lose anything ffs?

Fuck, just jog around and touch the ball a bit, why are the muscles under constant stress in training?

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
BRACE YOURSELVES FOR RUGANI
getready
iamready

- - - Updated - - -

Man our training methods are so poor. When you hear all these players say we run so much as if it's a good thing. If Chiellini is on the couch for a week will he even lose anything ffs?

Fuck, just jog around and touch the ball a bit, why are the muscles under constant stress in training?
Like di Natale last 4y of his career.
Monday yoga. Later all week lying on the couch. On Saturday running away eaten pasta. And on sunday match full power. Di Natale practically didnt participate in trainings in the last years of his career. But for real ;)

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Woah, first tactics and now training methods? You getting better every day.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)