Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (46 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
vintage chiellini. today it felt like our glory days of defense. the guy is running like crazy and he does some nice long passes from time to time.

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
If you guys allow for drunk members to post , than i am your guy. Chielo played one of his best games that i have ever seen , and i have been watching juve since before 2006. Morata aint got sh** on this guy

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he posted his landmarks on his insta story.
- 1st match: 1-0 against messina
- 100th match: 1-0 against toro
- 200: 1-0 inda
- 300: 3-0 roma
- 400: 5-0 samp
- 500: 3-0 atleti

all clean sheets :touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Total beast mode yesterday, but I must admit, I dont really like all the theatricals. I dont really like when our captain, dives around all over the pitch. Kind of embarrassing.
Yeah his acting was embarrassing, but it's part of the package when he goes into that full battle mode. I think he's seen over the years that being honest and stand up rarely wins you much in continental games.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah his acting was embarrassing, but it's part of the package when he goes into that full battle mode. I think he's seen over the years that being honest and stand up rarely wins you much in continental games.
I like that he is a aggressive, and I love that trademark tripping himself looking for a freekick he does, whenever he is running with the ball and dont know who to pass it to.

The other things like yesterday just becomes to much. It was almost Neymar level cringe for me.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
On the contrary I found his theatrics fitting considering how ridiculous Atlético were in the 1st leg. I found their reactions highly amusing and enjoyed every bit of it.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Total beast mode yesterday, but I must admit, I dont really like all the theatricals. I dont really like when our captain, dives around all over the pitch. Kind of embarrassing.
I can't remember him ever doing this before. It's like he felt Morata could fall for it and get booked or something.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On the contrary I found his theatrics fitting considering how ridiculous Atlético were in the 1st leg. I found their reactions highly amusing and enjoyed every bit of it.
That's exactly what I mean. The Spanish sides and especially Atletico shoe some ridiculous gamesmanship. You could see by their response that we were better in every aspect that they saw we would have done anything to win that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)