Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (46 Viewers)

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Looool, was that a jihad or your brain just melted down on a public forum. Nomatter how disgusting Ramos is (we all agree to that), you cant really make a case against his achievements and his importance in big games. It doesnt make one less of a Juve supporter to stay objective.It doesnt take anything away from our champion Chiellini who is topclass.

Also funny to see @Juvenann agreeing with such monkey outburst, purely for being brutally butthurt because someone is asking questions about Mandzukic' overall contribution. It might have been boring game for you yesterday, with no tap-ins received. Maybe jump on Ronaldo instead, he never stops they say.
if you wanna compare achievements then chiellini cant get close to many with that way , just because he didnt play for uefa madrid or reffalona
and stop saying monkey outburst cause it lowkey sounds racist

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
if you wanna compare achievements then chiellini cant get close to many with that way , just because he didnt play for uefa madrid or reffalona
and stop saying monkey outburst cause it lowkey sounds racist
Okay, sorry about that. I have no idea about your race and would know how, or care to offend it. Chiellini has way more national titles though and he has been the best for us we can imagine. But if we absolutely HAVE to compare, then I feel Ramos has an edge in the critical CL games where he not only stops so many attacks in his shaky Real defence, but also is a huge threat going forward. Chiellini is a bit more contained and quiet, not a pure 'winner' like Ramos, even if I hate saying that.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Okay, sorry about that. I have no idea about your race and would know how, or care to offend it. Chiellini has way more national titles though and he has been the best for us we can imagine. But if we absolutely HAVE to compare, then I feel Ramos has an edge in the critical CL games where he not only stops so many attacks in his shaky Real defence, but also is a huge threat going forward. Chiellini is a bit more contained and quiet, not a pure 'winner' like Ramos, even if I hate saying that.
its ok im not even black but it really sounds racist
and yea i agree about the winner thing
thats just the sad reality i have to face.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He seem to have improved yes, but he still makes hopeless decisions from time to time, as he really wants to try things and take responsibility. Not as much as before, but once a while we still see it. Top class defender and the best we could have wished for here. But even if I dont like it, I would still say that Ramos has been the better defender of the two, the last 5 years.
In last five years definitely. Currently, he's the best imo.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Also funny to see @Juvenann agreeing with such monkey outburst, purely for being brutally butthurt because someone is asking questions about Mandzukic' overall contribution. It might have been boring game for you yesterday, with no tap-ins received. Maybe jump on Ronaldo instead, he never stops they say.
Eing? :shifty:. I agree with the "CHIELLO GOLASOO" part of the comment.
I love you, your comments always seem funny to me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's one of the few players who keeps a high tempo and energy in almost every game, when we go into that "safe mode" and amble about for 15-20 mins he's still there trying to play his frenetic football and pushing forward, he recognises that we are falling asleep and we really miss that when he's not playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)