Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (39 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I've never seen a player more improperly classified than Chiellini. People think he's just a rampaging gorilla but really he's the most intelligent defender on the field.
He made them forward runs more than Alex Sandro in the first half. When we were under pressure and someone needed to bring the ball forward, he would step in.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I've never seen a player more improperly classified than Chiellini. People think he's just a rampaging gorilla but really he's the most intelligent defender on the field.
Kind of like Pepe at Real Madrid where he was their best defender for years and didn’t get carded anywhere near as much as Ramos but didn’t need recieve the same level of plaudits and Puyol at Barca too where he would babysit and organise Pique during the Pep era.

Chiellini just naturally has a brutish, warrior like appearance which would explain the misconception for people who don’t watch him play regularly.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Has to be said he improved in the last 2-3 years. Strangely, I'm no longer afraid he's gonna slip or make a wrong pass in the worst possible moment. He can now play a long and precise pass, his runs with the ball are no longer clumsy but help us to bring the play forward when all the players upfront are closely marked opening a tunnel for Giorgio to run into. Besides that, he's still a nightmare for the opposition to clash with. Great defender, I'd even risk a statement he's currently no 1 CB in the world.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
He seem to have improved yes, but he still makes hopeless decisions from time to time, as he really wants to try things and take responsibility. Not as much as before, but once a while we still see it. Top class defender and the best we could have wished for here. But even if I dont like it, I would still say that Ramos has been the better defender of the two, the last 5 years.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
He seem to have improved yes, but he still makes hopeless decisions from time to time, as he really wants to try things and take responsibility. Not as much as before, but once a while we still see it. Top class defender and the best we could have wished for here. But even if I dont like it, I would still say that Ramos has been the better defender of the two, the last 5 years.
Fuck you.
now ban me or warn me administration , you decide.

- - - Updated - - -

CHIELLO GOLASOO !!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)