Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (109 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
I dont like a captain who doesnt start. Maybe if he is captain and later moves to more of a sub role thats ok but not electing a bench player like Marchisio. I do think hes more of a captain though with his personality and composure

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
I dont like a captain who doesnt start. Maybe if he is captain and later moves to more of a sub role thats ok but not electing a bench player like Marchisio. I do think hes more of a captain though with his personality and composure
chiellini is one who plays more , he doesnt sub ,and also i know marchisio is longer in juve than giorgio but your point is right.

Apr 19, 2007
chiellini is one who plays more , he doesnt sub ,and also i know marchisio is longer in juve than giorgio but your point is right.
If it was a big match and you need the captain to step in and call someone out or get the group together as a team and regroup thats hard when you are on the bench. There could easily be players that have the view of you dont know bc you are over on the sideline. The whole point of having a captain is to have a voice where the coach cant have one. From the on the field perspective

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)