Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (37 Viewers)

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
no , first , look at your profile picture , second you are probably more than 20 years old , third you are wasting your time on nonsense trolling which is not even funny.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Don't worry, me and @DAiDEViL got your back. What was your original account, bro?
Chiello is Love, Chiello is Life.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you implying we are bots? Now that I think of it, it makes really good sense if a lot of the 'Tuz members were simple bots to create traffic and boots @Mark eGuru ego.
If Mark was capable of doing such things, how come he doesn't have more twitter followers?

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Im gonna say this clear for once and all , im not gonna continue any more drama on this thread
1. Trolling this way is not even funny
2. Compared to giorgio you are all nothing, he has donated € 100,000 to Arisla to help people,he supports charity,is a great human , is a great player , best center back in the world , a legend of juventus ,is a warrior, gets more money in week than you all will get in your whole life , has been italy's national team captain , juventus's captain , is not on a keyboard trolling with some weird pictures, has a normal life , actually has a masters degree , is better than you.
3. i am done , thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)