Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
100%

Holla at my boy Mr. Spectacular :chin:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
You just want to stick your tiny dick in Quags bum chin. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

klovn and fr3sh you two are getting annoying with your crappy trolling , hating on him makes me mad because i care that much about him, he is the best CB in the world,and is not rated the way he should be, if you are all watching the games on flashscore's commentary then dont say a damn thing , atleast have some respect , dont you remember when he denied great offers when juventus got demoted to serie b and he was already a loyal player at the age of freaking 20, and you are hating on him, he stayed with your club for 13 years already, he spent his life here, and you are not anyone compared to him , so go away and stop with your trolling or hating, if you are not a fan of juventus then why are you even here? because a normal juventus fan does not hate on a loyal player, loyalness is the most important thing in football , then comes all the stuff, stop hating or go away, thanks.

@Fr3sh is actually big cuddly Somali-Canadien grizzly bear. He is kind of like Canada's Chiellini. Abrasive and all claws upon first contact, but he quickly warms up, and gives the best cuddles in the Great White North. If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he would share his cuddles with you. Even more so, because hibernation season. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle can be a pain in the butt but he's one of the least gay members on Tuz.
He rejected your advances, didn't he...?

...but I won't :klin:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

@Fr3sh is actually big cuddly Somali-Canadien grizzly bear. He is kind of like Canada's Chiellini. Abrasive and all claws upon first contact, but he quickly warms up, and gives the best cuddles in the Great White North. If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he would share his cuddles with you. Even more so, because hibernation season. :)

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh la la... I always liked muscular men :klin:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Like a Chiellini thats high on sizzurp and glue

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Made few very big errors which should cost us points.Not usual for him.That Florenzi chance when he hit the bar and not to mention Schick chance at 93+ minute when I was scared to see live the outcome....although they both made mistake in that occasion,him and Benatia. Lack of understanding and communication.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So not only is he a better defender than Bonucci this season (always has been), but also a better passer. :touched:
he has always been a good crosser and passer.

people think he's a bad passer because he had a few howlers, and he was bad during his first couple of years

+

because he is on the ball so much, so his mistakes will show more because of more passes.

he's better than all our midfielders except pjanic in passing too

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
he has always been a good crosser and passer.

people think he's a bad passer because he had a few howlers, and he was bad during his first couple of years

+

because he is on the ball so much, so his mistakes will show more because of more passes.

I agree but IMO he has always been a good crosser and passer.

+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)