Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (96 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Of course he adds alot more then detracts by far, considering he is a starter in a top club for near decade. But let's not turn a blind eye to errors.

Few weeks ago he made two huge blunders in two games in a row for Italy, and what was worrying about it was that it wasn't surprising to me. Primarily because his tendencies for that kind of error increased past 2 or 3 years.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Im not sure if his tendency for those mistakes has increased or if the stakes have been raised drastically since our chl final.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Yeah, I love his do or die attitude. Usually when we have some of our worst games when we can't create shet, it's Chiellini who tries his absolute best to make things happen despite his technical limitations. Sure he slips and causes the occasional pen, but if you pit him up against fairies like Neymar he'll fukken trash them so hard they'll think twice about running into the box again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Of course he adds alot more then detracts by far, considering he is a starter in a top club for near decade. But let's not turn a blind eye to errors.

Few weeks ago he made two huge blunders in two games in a row for Italy, and what was worrying about it was that it wasn't surprising to me. Primarily because his tendencies for that kind of error increased past 2 or 3 years.

He wont likely make them in a prior game for juve, and the tendency to do that will drop even lower past newyear.

Seems a recurring theme for the entire juventus team lately

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014

Ofc we can't overlook his error, but to regelate him to bench is simply idiotic to say the least.
And yes, you can see it from ppl reaction after and before the match..
He got somekind status like Evra, not wanted as a starter.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Very few hyperbolic disgruntled voices does not make for an Evra status at all. Patrice is well past his due date, while Chiellini should be more than a couple of years away from his.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
But that thing is contagious, to be honest, i even tempted to yell insult at him at last game..
And i hate to be the hypocrite one.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why would that be hypocritical? Chiellini has pissed me off many times, frustration is part of it, he has awful technique and has made a lot of goofy dumb mistakes, especially when he was younger.

I used to hate watching him when he was an average clumsy LB.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He just need to work in keep focus 90' even if we are in an easy win but I would say you this: if he would have being in the pitch in our last ucl final, he would had done a lot more in that first goal and at least tried to break a leg to messi in the MF in that ran

Barza is in better shape.right now and he had an amazing last season but Chiellini 14-15 season was amazing. He just need to keep fit and he would hit back that level

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Why would that be hypocritical? Chiellini has pissed me off many times, frustration is part of it, he has awful technique and has made a lot of goofy dumb mistakes, especially when he was younger.

I used to hate watching him when he was an average clumsy LB.

Because i know he play a good game, and even when he doesn't make any blunders, ppl, me included, waiting/hoping it to happen.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Problem is he's quite unpredictable at this point.

He can have monstrous games, where his intensity and domination are off the charts, or blunder games where he is capable of compromising the game by himself.

I remember that he was very, very good in our first games this season, completely dominating Fiorentina and Lazio. Just to fuck it up for Italy right next.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Problem is he's quite unpredictable at this point.

He can have monstrous games, where his intensity and domination are off the charts, or blunder games where he is capable of compromising the game by himself.

I remember that he was very, very good in our first games this season, completely dominating Fiorentina and Lazio. Just to fuck it up for Italy right next.
These posts are so fucking annoying to read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)