Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (33 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm not denying how good he is or can be but in CL (big games) especially like they say it's the tiny details that count. Anyway watch this space because I'm almost certain we will see many more gems this season.

This isn't a stab on a legend it's constructive criticism so please don't take this personally. I know it hurts, it hurts me too. :sad:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Look at this peasant shitfilth assaulting Chiellini :lol:

Talking about the occasional error, easely forgetting about how many times we dont concede a goal because its him and not some other defender. Forgetting how you can fuck off with your worldclass centreforward cause he'll be in his back pocket.

'if can happen anytime, against any team". Seriously, why is this roflzillian still allowed to talk his bullshit on this forum ? Chiellini is absolutely worldclass in the big games. The most trusted and dependable defender in the world when it comes to that, he'll never go missing.

Loved and praised through all of italy and europe, still got more fame then Bonucci. Because its fucking chiellini, you're fucked before it even started.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a nice example of some prick he made look average

- - - Updated - - -

or this chin

- - - Updated - - -

This guy too

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Get the fuck back up you long haired scum

- - - Updated - - -

Even ManBro wasnt manly enough

- - - Updated - - -

Get up fagget

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini spotting that fagget Pedrofluke in the audience

- - - Updated - - -

Moments before piggy lost his hair again

- - - Updated - - -

One of the best "tactical" fouls ever. No attempt to play the ball at all, just one thought on his mind, stop that phaggot from getting near our goal.
Chiellhero, the anti fagget

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I fucking love chiellini. No nonsense worldclass defender. Sometimes a funny slip in the peasant games. Always a top performer in the big games. Always ready to take that yellow card when needed.

At the euro's against Sweden, at some point he moved 30 meters out of position just to go ahead and foul Zlatan in the midfield, just because he wanted to foul zlatan and explain him how he was his little bitch.

What a man.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a great warrior that sets the tone in big occasions, reminds opponents it's a man's game and it's far from easy to face Juve. And I missed him vs Barca and Bayern, but there is no denying the obvious, Chiellini has had one too many errors recent years and has become more inconsistent. He has never been a smart player so bone headed actions wasn't new to him before, but it's more noticeable as he has gotten older. Should be starter still, but if the rate of the mishaps increases he should start to worry about his starting spot (if Rugani becomes good enough, Benatia, if remains healthy, is taking over from Barza for sure).

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He is a great warrior that sets the tone in big occasions, reminds opponents it's a man's game and it's far from easy to face Juve. And I missed him vs Barca and Bayern, but there is no denying the obvious, Chiellini has had one too many errors recent years and has become more inconsistent. He has never been a smart player so bone headed actions wasn't new to him before, but it's more noticeable as he has gotten older. Should be starter still, but if the rate of the mishaps increases he should start to worry about his starting spot (if Rugani becomes good enough, Benatia, if remains healthy, is taking over from Barza for sure).

We need to view it in comparison. How many of his flukes are directly affecting our results (the pass to no one vs zagreb didnt, for instance) compared to his value when he is on point. Id argue he is worth much more during the span of a season than he takes away.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Of course he adds alot more then detracts by far, considering he is a starter in a top club for near decade. But let's not turn a blind eye to errors.

Few weeks ago he made two huge blunders in two games in a row for Italy, and what was worrying about it was that it wasn't surprising to me. Primarily because his tendencies for that kind of error increased past 2 or 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)