Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (39 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Usually he manages to get the ball, this time he did go for Berardi's ankle. only issue is he was nice enough not to break it.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Can't really blame him. You can't expect him to defend well, when there's no Vidal, in midfield, to protect us against great players like Magnarelli and Missiroli. Blame the terrorist.
:lol:

Yes because if Vidal was here, he could've avoided going nuts when on a yellow in the middle of park with his team trailing.

This guy has a very low IQ, always been. I hope we sell him to Inter or his beloved Milan.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
:lol:

Yes because if Vidal was here, he could've avoided going nuts when on a yellow in the middle of park with his team trailing.

This guy has a very low IQ, always been. I hope we sell him to Inter or his beloved Milan.
You do know he meant that tackle and on a yellow, he couldn't give a shit. It's like criticizing Zidane for his low IQ for that headbutt.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You do know he meant that tackle and on a yellow, he couldn't give a $#@!. It's like criticizing Zidane for his low IQ for that headbutt.
Zidane win you trophies and makes up for the outbursts he does with world class quality on the ball.

Chiellini fucks the entire team up and has the quality of a dying Alzheimer patient.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Zidane win you trophies and makes up for the outbursts he does with world class quality on the ball.

Chiellini fucks the entire team up and has the quality of a dying Alzheimer patient.
when team becomes desperate, easier for opposition to get under their skin and outburst could happen to anyone no matter their quality.
Chiellini's almost spent a decade at this club speaking of Alzheimer pateints.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
when team becomes desperate, easier for opposition to get under their skin and outburst could happen to anyone no matter their quality.
Chiellini's almost spent a decade at this club speaking of Alzheimer pateints.
Never been a huge fan of a footballer who cannot control a ball, pass or cross with either foot! He was all muscle and passion with no brain. And now that the muscle and passion are gone, we're left with a liability. I don't care who he is, he's got no place in this team.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Never been a huge fan of a footballer who cannot control a ball, pass or cross with either foot! He was all muscle and passion with no brain. And now that the muscle and passion are gone, we're left with a liability. I don't care who he is, he's got no place in this team.
Obviously those are not his main quality and it's already clear enough no need to explain what you think of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)