Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (58 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Two games.Two injuries.Fuuuuuuuuuuck.And we play Roma rats week 2 on August 30.I am not sure that he will be fit enough for that game.Healthy yes but fit ,I doubt.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Two games.Two injuries.Fuuuuuuuuuuck.And we play Roma rats week 2 on August 30.I am not sure that he will be fit enough for that game.Healthy yes but fit ,I doubt.
4 3 2 1
Lich Bonucci Rugani Evra
3 5 2
Bonucci Rugani Barza
Without doubt rugani can fill into cover for our injuries and is part of a side with the best defense in all matches
We have 5 CBs and if one of them cant play for any reason such as injury out of form we can put another CB who able to play for that spot

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
4 3 2 1
Lich Bonucci Rugani Evra
3 5 2
Bonucci Rugani Barza
Without doubt rugani can fill into cover for our injuries and is part of a side with the best defense in all matches
We have 5 CBs and if one of them cant play for any reason such as injury out of form we can put another CB who able to play for that spot
I rate Rugani much.He is our future as well he is good now. I am just concerned that time is short for ajust and starting to understand each other with other CB's.BonBon and Chiell/Barza understood each other just like they are twins..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Every time I read news about Chiellini getting injured- I feel nothing. His absence is neither good nor bad for me, he's not as important as he used to be. In this case, I like the fact that Rugani and Caceres will get more playing time.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
4 3 2 1
Lich Bonucci Rugani Evra
3 5 2
Bonucci Rugani Barza
If Barzagli is fit I seriously doubt anyone would bench him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)