Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (75 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You're avoiding the ridiculous comment you made earlier.
ogbonna is shit, pure and simple he has no place in this team he's proven that time and time again, if he plays in the final we are seriously fucked no 2 ways about it. you can joke all you like about him scoring the winner etc... but there is just no defending the guy any more, not when he plays like he doesnt give a fuck

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ogbonna is shit, pure and simple he has no place in this team he's proven that time and time again, if he plays in the final we are seriously fucked no 2 ways about it. you can joke all you like about him scoring the winner etc... but there is just no defending the guy any more, not when he plays like he doesnt give a fuck
And you're still avoiding the ridiculous comment you made.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Chiellini is nervous in big games. This years CL fare proved this against Dortmund (Reus goal) and Monaco (handball).
Barzagli is better keeping his calm. Bonucci and Barzagli will be just fine. Of course Chiellini is a big miss, but it's not like Tevez is gone..
Sad but true. I love chiellinis attitude and passion but I just don't trust him in big games.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
If we do utilize the 3-5-2, even for part of the game, thoughts on putting Vidal in the CB position as a make-shift CB? He did it well before, and if Allegri thinks the 3-5-2 is tactically imperative at a point in the game, does it make sense to put him there instead of Obgonna.

Tevez-Morata
Evra-Pogba-Marchisio-Licht
Pirlo
Bonucci-Vidal-Barzagli

Is that better than Ogbonna? Idk.

The other good thing here is that you have Pereyra/Sturaro/Padoin/ of which we generally feel comfortable with being put in the midfield. Like I said...IDK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)