Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (62 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Diabolical first half, absolutely disastrous. He literally nearly caused us a catastrophe after the 1st minute (the slip, and the handball that could have been a red card), and plenty of shitty passes/clearances and stupid tackles...was a lot better in the second half though when he calmed down a bit..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Mus™;4906064 said:
A deliberate handball is a yellow, only a red if it is denying a clear goalscoring opportunity i.e a handball on the line
The guy was through on goal, that should have been a red card. A mixture of not wanting to 'ruin' the game and incompetence led to Chiellini getting away with it.

Super glad he did though :D

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Needs to seriously do some yoga or some shit it's like he's not in control of his own fucking body.

Great physical defender, can destroy attackers at will sometimes, last few years he's been a horribly awkward player though

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This sums Chiellini up.

I really hope Rugani is the player everybody say. By midseason he could be a starter. Chiellini playing at CL give me chills, in a bad way.
It is indeed time for a renovation. He has been with us thru all the bad times and he deserves respect for that, but i also really hope that Rugani turns to be the technical monster everyone is fapping about. He was class against us.

But Chiello... ill say this and will say it till the end..... since that euro final, he has not been the same. I dont know if it was coincidence or what... but after that banging and his injury... he came back fuked up.-

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He still has a good reputation, and I'm sure many clubs around the continent would pay over 20 mill for him. Sad to say that I would accept. But I don't the mgmt will sell one of our 'senatori' like that

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
man that slip put my heart in the wrong place and only at 45 seconds too, i hope that gets him to be more concentrated in the semis and for the rest of the season. he went to beastmode in the second half, but so did Bonbon and our great wall..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)